go4gold is offline Member

just curious about gh gains.

I was just wondering what gains different types of people have gotten off of gh. strength, mass, if it lowered fat%, energy increase, how much the did and what else was used to gain there results. I never hear much about gains off this stuff except that it works. this is just for amusement.

BuffGuy is offline Associate Member
    I am interested as well. Please include doses too. Like if I took 3-4 IUs a day, would I seen muscular gains or is that only good for body fat burning?

MachZ is offline Member
    I can't recall the exact date I started Jin, about 6 weeks ago I believe but already done 300 i.u. and the real only noticable benifit to date was fat loss and a little higher strength. Size wise, not much but sleep has improved.
    Since I added 50mcg/ED L3 IGF-1 , whoa results are getting good.

BuffGuy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MachZ
    I can't recall the exact date I started Jin, about 6 weeks ago I believe but already done 300 i.u. and the real only noticable benifit to date was fat loss and a little higher strength. Size wise, not much but sleep has improved.
    Since I added 50mcg/ED L3 IGF-1 , whoa results are getting good.
    Was the fat loss enough to make it worth it? in your opinion?

Solrock is offline Member
    I am also in week 6 of GH. I am beginning to notice some nice fat loss all over my body. I am running 4iu ED. I beelieve the GH is also beginning to help with muscle striation, though it could be any of the other gear i am running along with my diet. The GH def helps sleep.

Make sure you read up on GH, you need to run it a minimum of 3 months, and preferably 6 months or longer. It is a big commitment and expensive.

I am getting the CTS sides and swollen feet/hands at night. The CTS is now painful enough to wake me up several times a night. I am also getting numb hands and fingers.

MachZ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffGuy
    Was the fat loss enough to make it worth it? in your opinion?

Hard to say, To date I would say "no", fat loss can be achevied just as fast and alot less expensive then running hgh.
    I'm in it for the long run though so my opinion may change as things progress.

I would say that the IGF has had a more profound effect than the HGH and i've not been on it long, something to ponder as the cost of IGF Vs. HGH is quite a bit less expensive.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    I took Lilly HGH for about three months at 5 i.u.s a day. I was also taking Test. I noticed a considerable difference in energy levels, and just generally felt better all over. If I could afford it, I'd definitely get some more. I also noticed some fat loss, especially around my abdomen area were I was injecting it.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    So far.....what I have been reading , I am just going to stick with LR3 IGF.

Even for the long haul , it just doesn't sound as wonderful as I hoped.

Thread Information