Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    roidrookie is offline New Member

Will GH really make every part grow?

I have heard about the effects of GH where it will make every part grow and the effects are permanent. Is it actually true and can it make every part grow, specifically in height and penis size?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    how old are you? GH is not going to make your dick big.

Quote Originally Posted by roidrookie
    I have heard about the effects of GH where it will make every part grow and the effects are permanent. Is it actually true and can it make every part grow, specifically in height and penis size?

No, but could you possibly imagine the bodybuilders at the olympia? 8 foot tall and special gun holsters in the front to keep from stepping on their sausages..

flexshack is offline Member
    what
    Last edited by flexshack; 04-07-2006 at 04:18 AM.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    LOL....

Spoon

Mr Olympia is offline Junior Member
    Knock the poor guy but Ive heared experienced bro's whove said they gained an inch or two, I thought it was a joke at first too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Olympia
    Knock the poor guy but Ive heared experienced bro's whove said they gained an inch or two, I thought it was a joke at first too.
    don't believe everything you hear. especially when it comes to penis size.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You know... if you think about it... it makes sense for anabolic -androgenic steroids to increase the size of the penis - that would be an andrgoenic side-effect (producing male-like effects). Woman experience a growth in the clitoris and share many of the other androgenic side effects that men do from AAS use (deepening of voice, increase bodyhair, yada, yada) - so is it unreasonable to think that men might experience an increase in penis size? I think an increase is deffinitly possible with AAS use (not sure about GH)... I can't see why it wouldn't...

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been on GH for three years now and it sucks because now I have to tuck it my boot. Wearing shorts is completely out of the question.

Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    I've been on GH for three years now and it sucks because now I have to tuck it my boot. Wearing shorts is completely out of the question.
    You could get lucky in your bedroon, and your neighbors - at the same time!

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    You could get lucky in your bedroon, and your neighbors - at the same time!
    LMAO Bro

what
    Last edited by flexshack; 04-07-2006 at 04:19 AM.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i hope it dont get any bigger,i cant use all of what i have now

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Gh with increased testosterone will make your penis larger over a period of 1 to 2 yrs.

LOL @ bad_man.

If it revitalises and makes other organs bigger, I cant see why it wouldnt effect reproductive organs, especially over the long periods of time GH is used.

You show me proof that it doesnt. I'll believe experienced first hand results over anything anyday.

Prolonged testosterone supplementation has been proven to show an increase in size. Take too much (like a Pro BB) and then nothing and other side effects (like low sperm count or natural test or something) could decrease the size aswell as what flexshack says. What r you looking there for anyway D?

Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    Gh with increased testosterone will make your penis larger over a period of 1 to 2 yrs.
    where did you read this? and what does increased mean?

what
    Last edited by flexshack; 04-07-2006 at 04:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by flexshack
    and if that's not enough for you, then why do people's noses, ears, hands, and feet get somewhat larger as they age, but not their penises? all of those other body parts get larger do to gh.
    Yes, but the clitoris (female SEX organ) does grow as an androgenic side effect... so the chance may be there that AAS can effect a man's sex organ...

Your penis doesnt get bigger as you age because you dont produce as much testosterone .

longhornDr is offline Member
    Your penis doesnt get bigger as you age because you dont produce as much testosterone.
    Contrary to popular belief, testosterone levels do not decrease as you age. T levels actually slightly increase after puberty through the 20's and stay stable well into the 80's.

Yes, but the clitoris (female SEX organ) does grow as an androgenic side effect... so the chance may be there that AAS can effect a man's sex organ...
    AAS affect the female external sex organs because they have never been exposed to high levels of DHT, which stimulates terminal differentiation in both men and women. To simplify it greatly, everyone starts out as a female and testosterone (and later DHT) acts to masculinize the external genitalia.

In most men using steroids the penis has already been exposed to high levels of DHT and stimulated to terminally differentiate, thus they would have no increase in penis size. An individual with an androgen defeciency or 5-alpha reductase defeciency could see an increase in penis size with AAS.

I suppose if you started juicing at puberty you might end up with a huge schlong, but I think genetic factors play a larger role than actual testosterone levels .

Quote Originally Posted by longhornDr
    Contrary to popular belief, testosterone levels do not decrease as you age. T levels actually slightly increase after puberty through the 20's and stay stable well into the 80's.
    WTF? That goes against EVERYTHING...

WTF? That goes against EVERYTHING...
    I've seen data to show arguments for both sides. I think a gradual decrease in total test is more common. However, a decrease in free test is a certainty. SHBG levels increase with age, so free test (bioavailable test) certainly does drop with age.

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    I've seen data to show arguments for both sides. I think a gradual decrease in total test is more common. However, a decrease in free test is a certainty. SHBG levels increase with age, so free test (bioavailable test) certainly does drop with age.
    Yes, free levels do drop, but your nuts are still cranking out just as much T as they were when you were 18 right up until you die. Which is an important fact, because SHBG levels can be influenced by behavioral and environmental factors.

==============================

Where ever you read thats BS. Test WILL drop after about 30-35 and will continue to do so by approx 2% per year. WTF do you think they have HRT, to try and reverse the effects of low test as you age. Dont post unless you know what youre on about.

Like I said and you yourself with the last line of that post, prolonged testosterone supplementation increases size over a long period of time. So we can alll get over that. Go ask your doctor if you dont believe me. Someone who would try to make thier dick bigger by doing this will die an early death. But people on HRT have reported an increase in size, look it up.

When a baby is born "undeveloped", a doctor gives it a shot of test. In thier words, not mine: "it literally shoots out" refering to the penis.

Its not hard evidence, but I was watching a show, CSI or something and there at the morgue doing the once over on this dude who was a doctor, they say something like "OMG, look at the size of his dick!", other smart bloke says " yeah, he'd been self prescribing himself test ever since he was young"

Another thing, I dont mean to be racist, take it as a complent, black people tend on average to have higher test levels than western men. They are generally taller and have bigger dicks than westerners.

"everyone starts out as a female and testosterone...." - Im open to it, but a doctor told me otherwise, everyone is born with a dick and **** happens, it was at the hospital while my sister had a baby, and somewhere else I heared it too in reference to why they call humans in general "man".

"but I think genetic factors play a larger role than actual testosterone levels." - genetic factors like test levels???

Ive had enough, I shouldnt have bumped this up.

==============================

Where ever you read thats BS. Test WILL drop after about 30-35 and will continue to do so by approx 2% per year. WTF do you think they have HRT, to try and reverse the effects of low test as you age. Dont post unless you know what youre on about.

Like I said and you yourself with the last line of that post, prolonged testosterone supplementation increases size over a long period of time. So we can alll get over that. Go ask your doctor if you dont believe me. Someone who would try to make thier dick bigger by doing this will die an early death. But people on HRT have reported an increase in size, look it up.

When a baby is born "undeveloped", a doctor gives it a shot of test. In thier words, not mine: "it literally shoots out" refering to the penis.

Its not hard evidence, but I was watching a show, CSI or something and there at the morgue doing the once over on this dude who was a doctor, they say something like "OMG, look at the size of his dick!", other smart bloke says " yeah, he'd been self prescribing himself test ever since he was young"

Another thing, I dont mean to be racist, take it as a complent, black people tend on average to have higher test levels than western men. They are generally taller and have bigger dicks than westerners.

"everyone starts out as a female and testosterone...." - Im open to it, but a doctor told me otherwise, everyone is born with a dick and **** happens, it was at the hospital while my sister had a baby, and somewhere else I heared it too in reference to why they call humans in general "man".

"but I think genetic factors play a larger role than actual testosterone levels." - genetic factors like test levels???

Ive had enough, I shouldnt have bumped this up.
    LonghornDr is an MD and does know exactly what he's talking about. Although I disagree with even total test production being constant throughout life (I've seen too many studies showing decreases), it's not really the point. Free test is what's important here, and everyone can agree that free test decreases with age. Introducing exogenous test (an androgen, which also increases DHT, an even more androgenic compound) has been shown to decrease SHBG levels, thus increasing free test by two mechanisms. The doc summed it up nicely IMO. Terminal differentiation is more complicated than merely requiring the presence of test and DHT. This is similar to asking why one's tongue doesn't grow longer. The genes responsible for growth and differentiation are "turned on" via certain factors, but the tissue itself has limited growth capabilities due to all sorts of mechanisms. It's true that females will experience growth of the clitoris in response to androgens, but this growth too is limited. Continued exposure to androgens won't provide continued growth....Your penis will not grow in response to androgens as a post-pubertal individual....I don't care what anyone has heard.....not to sound arrogant.

LonghornDr is an MD and does know exactly what he's talking about. - Forgive me LH.

"Your penis will not grow in response to androgens as a post-pubertal individual"

I think you will find it will but the effects or responsiveness will decrease with age. Eq, new born baby - instant dong, HRT therapy after 35+ - small increase.

FuKiN MoNSTeR is offline Junior Member
    after a year or two of starit GH , you will have a forehead the size a a frying pan and a third arm growning out of your chest , so no girls will ever want to see your one inch larger penis

Quote Originally Posted by FuKiN MoNSTeR
    after a year or two of starit GH , you will have a forehead the size a a frying pan and a third arm growning out of your chest , so no girls will ever want to see your one inch larger penis
    lmao

Run along and leave us to the GH. All the Tren you take will leave you no juice for the girls, prostate problems, low sperm count, receding hair line, impotence, general all round tosser. But I forgive you because I know tren makes you a bitch.

I have no size problem, just merely sticking up for a guy who just asked a question and got flamed by here now gone the next bros like yourself.

PS, anyone who gives a ****. Ive been on 10iu a day (6@AM and 4@PM) for some time now, its not like Ive ever measured it, but it does feel bigger and orgasms have been like when I was 18. Intense.

PPS, Im post cycle Tren @ 1.4g/week. That will never happen again. Id rather have a big forehead and my health intact with a better build thans yours. Jin+Primo for me from now on.

FuKiN MoNSTeR is offline Junior Member
    i was flaming GH, no person nor entity associated to a member
    BTW, tren does make you a bitch, thats what i take just as many things to counter the side effects of aas i take.

BTW i movin into the GH world

Sorry bro, no offence, seem to have your head stitched on.

Kstoner6tb is offline New Member
    I know this is old, and I'm tryin to read up on HGH as much as possible. It seems that GH lengthens everything else, so wouldn't your weiner follow suite?

Klimax is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FuKiN MoNSTeR View Post
    x10^5

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why the hell would you bump a 5 year old thread?

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    well any one else ????

gangers is offline Banned
    it only makes you taller before your bones fuse.

but ive heard it makes your heart grow is that true???

Klimax is offline Member
    Yes it's true, but it's not the only and most dangerous side.

Kstoner6tb is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DCannon View Post
    Why the hell would you bump a 5 year old thread?
    Cuz I didn't feel like starting a new one

I was just reading up on how your arms, fingers, etc can grow on GH. I'm not sure if it's prescribed in the pre-pubescent years only. But if you look at say, Sylvester Stallone's paws nowadays compared to the Rocky I, there's no comparison.

I'm just wondering if anybody had a timetable on how long you'd have to take it to experience these undersiable side effects; if they're possible.

Well, I woudn't mind the weiner thing, just don't want a frying pan for a forehead.

gangers is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Klimax View Post
    Yes it's true, but it's not the only and most dangerous side.
    what are the most dangerous side effects.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information