04-13-2004, 12:12 PM #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2002
IGF-1 LR Guide/Faq/primer????????????
I was hoping somebody had a link to a walk through type article on IGF-1 LR. One where it explains it summed up, with the basics, and the important things about it, etc… Im looking for answers to these questions, and any more information possible.
1. What effect does it have on anabolism? I have read of people injecting into the bodypart they hit that day. Does it cause localized site growth where injected? Im guessing its intramuscular injections.
2. What are typical beginner, novice, and advanced doses used for IGF-1 LR? What are typical time periods it is used for, and how fast does it produce results?
3. What are the theories on am/pm shots, or just post workout shots? Half life is 12 hours iv read, so both cases make sense. AMPM it keeps it in your blood 24hrs, but the other theory makes sense too. Only post workout because its doin its job with the muscle, and you have more natural IGF-1 release in your sleep with the production of natural GH.
4. Is this best used in unison with GH, or should it be used one or the other? If so, HOW would it be best used with GH?
5. Does the IGF-1 LR cause hyperplasia as well as hypertrophy?
6. Does the IGF-1 LR have to be mixed as GH does, or does it come all ready to go? If so, how should it be mixed. Also, what are the rules for handling and storing it?
7. IGF-1 LR is insulin like growth factor. Would it be pointless to use IGF-1 with slin at the same time?
8. What side effects are possible with the use of IGF-1 LR?
04-13-2004, 12:36 PM #2
All of the above questions are answered in this forum. I may (not this week) put together an FAQ (or would be very open to someone else beginning one, as this would help a lot). As of this minute, this forum itself will have to serve as the FAQ. Many of the things are speculative, especially with regards to its use for BBing purposes (timings, doses, reconstitution conditions).
Insulin plus IGF-1 will have additive/synergistic effects. IGF-1 does cause both hyperplasia and hypertrophy.
04-13-2004, 05:57 PM #3Junior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2002
Well... i was hoping someone would take the time aside to answer these questions for me a little bit. I have read through this entire forum, and not many of these questions are answered directly or in great detail.
04-13-2004, 06:09 PM #4Originally Posted by toopowerful4u
As far as reconstitution, timing of injections, and site-specific theories, they've been gone over so much it's not worth covering again....lots of posts on that stuff.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)