Ozzy is offline Senior Member

Hypo on LR3 IGF............

I went hypo the other day and had the wife flyin down the road to a store to rip into some food/carbs. Now I have some simple carbs at all times....I aint having that stuff happen again. I was ready to rip into every idiot that was driven slow , my wife said I needed to calm down before I kill something

I already have hypoglycemia to begin with so it wasn't the least bit funny , but I was already fore warned by Einstein about already being predisposed to hypo that I should be careful.

Peace Oz

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    hmmm, well seeing as you are predisposed to it, im wondering why you didnt have any simple carbs at home, ie dextrose. well im glad you are still here bro, hows the MR stuff feel?

harleyman is offline Associate Member
    bro before you start any cycle or any suppl.make sure you have everything up front food carbs protein etc. i was eating up a heck of alot of oatmeal yesterday from it.good to hear your alright .

Well...it's not MR's stuff , it's BW's stuff and it's great.
    I was on the road when it happened and was without my Glucose Loader I have in a big tub , actually it's Vitargo CGL (Creatine Glucose Loader). It's pretty good stuff too.
    Last edited by Ozzy; 04-13-2004 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by harleyman
    bro before you start any cycle or any suppl.make sure you have everything up front food carbs protein etc. i was eating up a heck of alot of oatmeal yesterday from it.good to hear your alright .
    I know exactly what you mean. I'm a big advocate of having all the ducks in a row before any cycle , it was one of those stupid brain farts I guess I had at the moment.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    go to the pharmacy and buy some glucose tabs to carry with you daily. Thats what i do with slin.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information