Joe Rilla is offline Junior Member

Could My Humalog Be Fake ???

This is my first time using slin . I have heard from others that they got an extreme pump from using only 2 or 3 i.u.'s.
    This is my first time using slin and I did 10 i.u.s post work out and drank 75 grams of dextrose 10 min after. I felt no pump or any other thing unusual . Not even any hypoglecemic symptms that i have been reading about.
    I got it in the mail from can'tpostthis.com
    Is it possible I have fake slin ?
    Should I up my dosage or just go but a new bottle from the local pharmacy and see how that feels ?

You should not have started at 10IU, first of all. Not that what I say is gospel, but I always say to start with 10g or dextrose/IU of insulin ....
    you won't necessarily feel any extra/longer pump the 1st time. The slin isn't fake....that's a legit place....BTW, no posting sources of any kind....that's clearly in the rules.
    Ease your way up to a higher dose of slin....don't start with 10IU...that's like doing 1g of test/wk your first cycle. You'll very likely get excellent gains off of a lower dose, and you'll greatly reduce the chance or insulin resistance.

Thanks
    Sorry about posting where I got the slin form, My mistake.
    I started at 1 iu because i was afraid. I felt nothing. I increased to 3 iu, then 5 iu, then 7 and still felt nothing. No Pump, no signs of hypo, so I went to 10 today.
    Do u think I should stay at 10 even though feel nothing ?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Rilla
    Thanks
    Sorry about posting where I got the slin form, My mistake.
    I started at 1 iu because i was afraid. I felt nothing. I increased to 3 iu, then 5 iu, then 7 and still felt nothing. No Pump, no signs of hypo, so I went to 10 today.
    Do u think I should stay at 10 even though feel nothing ?
    No, I'd say back it down to 5-6IU post w/o, with roughly 50-60g of dextrose....followed by 50-75g of whey. What else are you on right now?

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    i kind of doubt that humalog would be faked, i dont think there is that much of a demand for it

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    No, I'd say back it down to 5-6IU post w/o, with roughly 50-60g of dextrose....followed by 50-75g of whey. What else are you on right now?
    Thanks again.
    I am a week into my cycle of :
    4 iu Gh ed
    750mg Test Enethate
    150mg deca (for joint pain)
    125 mcg Cytomel for 30 days

I know u said that Gh down regulates insulin (whatever that means )
    So do u thinK 5 to 6 is a good amount of slin with what i am doing ?

I was also very cureous why we wait 20 min to take the whey protein, and not just take it all together with the first dextrose drink. I know that there is a good reason, I just was cureous what it is.
    Thanks again
    Last edited by Joe Rilla; 04-14-2004 at 04:38 PM.

Thread Information