Thread: hey einstien??

rockie is offline Junior Member

hey einstien??

should i raise my t3 to 100mcg's... everybody keeps saying 25mcg's does nothing..doing 6iu's gh a day, 10units slin, 1000mgs test and 400mgs deca , .5mg of arimidex ...gonna add clen in soon... thanks bro..also ive been on t3 for 2.5weeks.. how should i cycle it while on gh..

Quote Originally Posted by rockie
    should i raise my t3 to 100mcg's... everybody keeps saying 25mcg's does nothing..doing 6iu's gh a day, 10units slin, 1000mgs test and 400mgs deca, .5mg of arimidex...gonna add clen in soon... thanks bro..also ive been on t3 for 2.5weeks.. how should i cycle it while on gh..
    25mcgs does nothing for you......if you're trying to use T3 to lose weight/fat. If you're taking 6IU of GH/day, 1g of test/wk and 400mg/wk of deca , it doesn't appear to be a cutting phase. Your body produces 25mcg/day (roughly) of T3. I assume you're taking T3 just to make up for the downregulation of T3 that occurs with using GH....and also a little additional to increase protein synthesis.
    If you want to use T3 to cut up, I wouldn't be wasting my GH during a phase where calories will likely be restricted, or I'd use much less GH. Adding in clen too.....

Just for clarity, what exactly are you looking to do here....bulk up (add mass) or cut up? Not that you can't do both, but your diet and T3 supplementation will determine which is favored here.

i'm 217lbs 7.5% bodyfat.. i'm gonna do a show late summer so i'm not really on a strict diet.. just want to get optimal effects of my gh..should i just quit the t3???

i'm 217lbs 7.5% bodyfat.. i'm gonna do a show late summer so i'm not really on a strict diet.. just want to get optimal effects of my gh..should i just quit the t3???
    The T3 at 12.5-25mcg/day is fine then...if you're already lean and not looking to cut at this moment....don't bump it up. Keeping at 12.5mcg/day maybe beneficial....I don't use it though...I'm considering it

even though ive been using 25mcg's for 3 weeks. should i still drop it to 12.5mcg's???

even though ive been using 25mcg's for 3 weeks. should i still drop it to 12.5mcg's???
    It's your call....I know GH will suppress T3 somewhat, but I know it won't be by 25mcg (your daily production total in most). 12.5mcg/day is more reasonable and less inhibitive to your endogenous T3 production. You may want to run that by Mallet....see what he says

Rubabanman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    It's your call....I know GH will suppress T3 somewhat, but I know it won't be by 25mcg (your daily production total in most). 12.5mcg/day is more reasonable and less inhibitive to your endogenous T3 production. You may want to run that by Mallet....see what he says
    I saw somewhere mallet said the body produces 75mcg roughly a day, I may be wrong but I believe thats what he said...

Quote Originally Posted by Rubabanman
    I saw somewhere mallet said the body produces 75mcg roughly a day, I may be wrong but I believe thats what he said...
    More commonly reported that about 75mcg of T4 is produced/day, of which 1/3 is converted to T3

Thread Information