jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Hgh and slin question????

If I plan on using 4iu of hgh with slin post w/o. Would it benefit me in any way to split the injections 2iu am and 2iu pm??? If so, Why?? My intentions are to load the 4iu after workout with slin and follow up with creatin. Any thoughts? Thanks and Peace

Where is my brotha Einstein???

Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    If I plan on using 4iu of hgh with slin post w/o. Would it benefit me in any way to split the injections 2iu am and 2iu pm??? If so, Why?? My intentions are to load the 4iu after workout with slin and follow up with creatin. Any thoughts? Thanks and Peace
    Whether or not it will actually benefit you is just theory and speculation at this point. Morning GH shots seem to be a very good time though, but if you're using slin too, you'd definitely like to shoot your GH very near your slin injection too. That being said, a good compromise would be to split it as you said.

Actually, I intend on shooting the whole 4iu right after slin post w/o. Should I wait 15 or 20 minutes after slin injection to do the 4iu??

Actually, I intend on shooting the whole 4iu right after slin post w/o. Should I wait 15 or 20 minutes after slin injection to do the 4iu??
    If you're on cycle, the AM slin is much less important. The GH timing is still unclear as to when it's best. If you're doing both slin and GH, it'd be best (but could be argued otherwise) that shooting them together (or even the GH first by an hour or so) would be optimal.

gh half life

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    (or even the GH first by an hour or so) would be optimal.
    I'm definetly not questioning you on this cause you know your shi/t. But I thought the half life or actual effect after gh injection was only 1.5 hours.

I'm definetly not questioning you on this cause you know your shi/t. But I thought the half life or actual effect after gh injection was only 1.5 hours.
    Personally, I'd use them together for their synergistic ability to transport amino acids. Some will argue that insulin 's effects are better served in "aiding" IGF-1, which will be evident after GH injections. I'm not sold on th, so I think using them together is far more worthwhile IMO.

Ok...but will anything (ingredients) in tha slin deactivate the gh.

JonnyO is offline New Member
    From my experience shooting GH and Slin (Humalog) post workout, the GH seemed to offset the action of the slin and I would go hypo after 3-3.5 hours after taking it. And we all know 3 hours afetr Huma you should be fine. So I then stopped taking the GH with the Slin psot w/o and I was fine. I went to taking the GH an hour later or before bed and I was fine.

Blood sugar-wise, yes, GH and slin are antagonistic, to a degree. GH, but not its resulting IGF-1, will cause some insulin resistance, therefore increasing BG, whereas slin will reduce BG, but their actions we are taking them for, their ability to shuttle, are complementary.
    For the people that'll argue that the increased IGFBPs that result from increased insulin will reduce the effects of IGF-1, then, yes, slin can offset some of GH's anabolic effect via IGF-1. However, others can argue that increased IGFBPs will increase the life of IGF-1.....yes, but at the expense of their ability to bind IGF receptors. You also have to consider how drastic the rise in IGFBPs will be....I don't know off hand, but it may be insignificant to us.

* Using IGF-1 LR3 in conjunction with GH and insulin will negate the latter argument altogether.

pragmatic is offline New Member
    * Using IGF-1 LR3 in conjunction with GH and insulin will negate the latter argument altogether.
    This is a bit beyond my level of need, knowledge or advancement, but I'm still curious whether anybody here has any practical experience stacking (or laddering) IGF-1, GH and slin? I've read that IGF will increase insulin sensitivity (which I understand is dangerous) while GH will increase insulin resistance. What is likely to be the net effect of the three together?

Quote Originally Posted by pragmatic
    This is a bit beyond my level of need, knowledge or advancement, but I'm still curious whether anybody here has any practical experience stacking (or laddering) IGF-1, GH and slin? I've read that IGF will increase insulin sensitivity (which I understand is dangerous) while GH will increase insulin resistance. What is likely to be the net effect of the three together?
    I think both insulin and IGF-1 can increase sensitivity to each in the short term....over the long term, the opposite is true. We know that prolonged insulin use increases insulin resistance. IGF-1 works very similarily and has affinity for insulin receptors (as does insulin for IGF receptors), so it can be assumed that IGF-1 can also cause insulin resistance over the long term. One of the reasons gains may slow during the end of an IGF-1 cycle is likely due to receptor downregulation (IGF-1 resistance). GH is also known to cause insulin resistance over the long term, assumedly, in part, via IGF-1. I've used GH with slin and GH with IGF-1, but the combo of all 3 is next. I haven't seen any sign of insulin resistance yet, so the net effect will likely be increased insulin sensitivity, with possibly some resistance showing up later in the cycle due to additive factors contributing to this....I'm not sure yet. I'm not concerned with how it affects my BG, as that can easily be resolved by adjusting glucose intake (I'm not saying I'm not concerned with developing any level of insulin resistance). My main reason for stackin gthe 3 is to get the synergistic nutrient shuttling effects of GH/slin, while also having a substantial level of bioavailable IGF-1 (via LR3), since insulin increases IGFBPs (too some degree) and can render much of the IGF-1 expressed in response to exogenous GH unavailable for anabolic effects.

I'm very open to anyone chiming in with theories, comments, questions, knock-knock jokes....whatever.

pragmatic is offline New Member
    so the net effect will likely be increased insulin sensitivity, with possibly some resistance showing up later in the cycle due to additive factors contributing to this
    In designing a cycle incorporating all three compounds, would this argue for a laddering approach, where GH would be started first, then as resistance builds, adding slin, then, finally, the IGF? I've only ever seen one discussion of this (i've forgotten where, maybe muscle chemistry), and there somone was advocating doing everything in one pop, but curiously, running the slin only on the days where IGF wasn't used. Didn't make much sense to me, as I would have thought you would want the slin and IGF active on the same day to get the full benefit, but then I'm no expert.

Seems like with these compounds we've gotten rid of HPTA suppression as a limiting variable and, as we push the limits, we've introduced insulin resistance as a new one. Oh well...

Thread Information