Thread: Slin Virgin

Bigun is offline Senior Member

Slin Virgin

Is there any danger of a newbie user of slin using a 10iu split twice a day as I always train twice a day. I have been using humalog for a week now and after gradually increasing my dosages I am now using 10iu x 2, 5 hours apart.

I have been using the method of 8-10grams of carbs/iu with glutamine/creatine and 60-75grmas of whey post workout 5-10mins after my shot

I am also using 700mg prop a week and 5 iu's of hGH a day

I weigh 270lbs at 6 feet 4 pretty lean (not sure of b/f)

many thanks

Bigun

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    To answer your question...there is always a danger with slin and everything foreign that we put into our bodies. However, this looks like a good mix. how do you feel??

I feel fine, I had one day when my heart rate started to rise rapidly at rest but I had my dextrose on hand. Everything seems OK at the moment.

I guess my question should have asked 'do many slin newbies use the split method or is it for more experienced users?'
    Last edited by Bigun; 04-15-2004 at 03:42 PM.

You can kind of compare it to AAS in that you'd likely see very good results at a lower dose> You may only see marginally more, if any, more gains by going so high the first time. You are a big guy, so on a mg/Kg basis, you're not going crazy high, but you have to consider...."where do I go from here?" With the increased dosage comes increased potential for insulin resistance. it's your call obviously. It sounds like things are going well so far. Are you checking BG? If so, how does it look: preinjection, 30min after inection and dextrose intake, 1-2hrs after?

If I remember right, you were using Actrapid, right? If so, 5hrs is too close together IMO.

I was on actrapid but that was only for a few days as I got hold of some humalog Einstein. I am checking my BG levels and wanted to use slin as its not tested for and I am an IOC tested athlete so my dosages will not differ in the future probably add other higher dosages of hGH or IGF instead

revie is offline New Member
    post workout injections of humalog is best, humalog begins to work in the body in 5-15mins, and duration time is about 4 hours.
    after 2 hours, humalog does very little.. the peak is 30-90mins, that is the most crucial time.
    increase your injection doses if you continue to feel good, slowly, but yes, you shoudl also check blood glucose regularily for safety and knowledge of your slin injections

Revie there really is no need to go through all the old threads and bump them with information that most of us know to get your post count up!

Thread Information