CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member

MGF-1 (not PEG version)

Hello guys, I can get the non peg version real cheap (4/mg) should go this route or go w/the peg version which I can not get a deal on? Thanks

kburek is offline Junior Member
    and which version is more effective?

goose is offline Banned
    I have just heard bad things about this form of MGF.

There is no reason to think that the PEG version is better than the regular version. I spoke to lion about this product, and he told me that PEGlyation may actually damage the peptide a bit and allow less of it to be bioavailable.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    There is no reason to think that the PEG version is better than the regular version. I spoke to lion about this product, and he told me that PEGlyation may actually damage the peptide a bit and allow less of it to be bioavailable.
    Thanks for the info, can you please tell me how long is the half life is of the non peg version? Should one go with a higher dose (250mcg's) with the non peg? Thanks again.

CARNIVORE

StrengthSWE is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CARNIVORE
    Thanks for the info, can you please tell me how long is the half life is of the non peg version? Should one go with a higher dose (250mcg's) with the non peg? Thanks again.

CARNIVORE
    Yes i whant to know also! =)

What is best Peg or not Peg?
    Half life?
    Dosage?

Tnx

I don't think you should really use it at all. The theory is that it's a long lasting MGF...but while that may be useful for certain purposes, I haven't seen any (*non-biased) feedback saying it's too good yet, and I think it's too soon to start reccomending anything with it.

I don't think you should really use it at all. The theory is that it's a long lasting MGF...but while that may be useful for certain purposes, I haven't seen any (*non-biased) feedback saying it's too good yet, and I think it's too soon to start reccomending anything with it.
    Thanks for an honest answer. I’ll hold off for now and look into it again down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by CARNIVORE
    Thanks for an honest answer. I’ll hold off for now and look into it again down the road.
    I'm very good friends with someone who has been selling it for a few months now, and even he has not gotten enough feedback to make a positive decision on it.

I'll update you when he tells me how his clients are doing.

I'm very good friends with someone who has been selling it for a few months now, and even he has not gotten enough feedback to make a positive decision on it.

I'll update you when he tells me how his clients are doing.
    I'll be looking forward to it. Thanks again.

CARNIVORE

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    i've used MGF and IGF in all sorts of combinations and protocols, and i can say with certainty that MGF doesnt do anything for me that IGF doesnt. IGF is a clear winner, which is unfortunate given the price difference

AR - what makes you think pegylation will damage MGF?

Quote Originally Posted by thebrakes
    i've used MGF and IGF in all sorts of combinations and protocols, and i can say with certainty that MGF doesnt do anything for me that IGF doesnt. IGF is a clear winner, which is unfortunate given the price difference

AR - what makes you think pegylation will damage MGF?
    If you re-read my comment, I actually said that LION told me that Peglyation may damage the peptide.

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    If you re-read my comment, I actually said that LION told me that Peglyation may damage the peptide.
    why so defensive?

i read your comment; i just assumed that you wouldnt support an assertion ("you shouldnt use peg-MGF") with an argument that you dont either agree with or at least have reason to believe may be true.

let me rephrase...."why did Lion reckon that pegylation might damage the peptide?"

Quote Originally Posted by thebrakes
    why so defensive?

i read your comment; i just assumed that you wouldnt support an assertion ("you shouldnt use peg-MGF") with an argument that you dont either agree with or at least have reason to believe may be true.

let me rephrase...."why did Lion reckon that pegylation might damage the peptide?"
    I can't speak for Lion. I know someone who tried PEG MGF, and they told me that they're using 2mgs/week to get the results they want...I believe they used a about half of that amount of the regular version.

My friend who sells the PEG version thinks it goes systemic because of the peglyation and so it's not good for site enhancement (which makes sense)...therefore, in many ways, you shouldn't be able to use PEG MGF for the same effects as regular.

As more people who have used it e-mail me their thoughts on the topic, I'll be able to give more feedback.

Thread Information