eradikate is offline Senior Member

get rid of black heads

is there any way of getting rid of black headS? i've tried many methods but it dont work....

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    You squeeze them, and they pop out

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Are they on your face? Those biore pads work great. They pull all of them out at once. Kinda cool lookin, in a sick twisted sorta way Plus if you constantly clean the pores that helps prevent them.

i have it on my nose. They are very small black heads. I've tried those pads that rip them out...i know they're kool looking but they always seem to come back. Is there any way i can rid of them so they dont' come back?

gymnut4u is offline Member
    100 % rubbing alchol and a wash cloth @ bed time and when you wake up ,work's for me !

BigD is offline Associate Member
    I'm going to have to try those strips again. I tried them once and the didn't work for shit. I guess I was doing something wrong.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    100 % rubbing alchol , i had a waxer tell me that it makes your pours bigger, which defeats the purpose.. but duno...

ill try the rubbing alcohol idea. Doesn't that really dry your skin out?? should i put lotion?

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Try apricot scrub twice a day. I've used it for over 10 years & works pretty good.

VEGETA990 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by eye_candy
    100 % rubbing alchol , i had a waxer tell me that it makes your pours bigger, which defeats the purpose.. but duno...
    yep, that is the worst thing for your pours. there is suppost to be certain types of bacteria on your face/body, but that kills all of them, not just the ones that cause acne, and make the problem worse. At least that is what my dermatologist told me.

to answer the question: get a hot wash cloth and put in on your face, when it cools off, get it hot again and repeat. do that a few times, then squeeze them out. Also, go pickup some oitment type stuff for acne that contains benziol peroxide as the active ingredent (the more benziol, the better).

alright, i'll try that. Right now i'm using Dial soap and it seems to be working pretty well. I also tried rubbing alcohol, i can feel it going deep in the pores. I hate squeezing them cuz i leave marks on my nose and doesn't go away for a while

Quifer is offline New Member
    The SUN will do the job, during summer get out and lay out or w/e, also if you go swimming alot it clears them up really good, but thats in the summer.

if you are really concrened about it, i think you can buy some girlie contraption (my sister has one) that sucks the blackhead out (think about putting a pin (without the needle) on your nose and pulling the syringe plunger out). sorry, i don't think i really explained that too well, but anyway, go to CVS or some other store like that, and they will have it.

what is that actually called vegeta? just ask for contraption?

lol, sorry man, i dont know whats its called. Its nothing fancy, its just some cheapo plastic thing, go to CVS and look at all the stuff in the section with all the acne stuff, its gotta be in there somewhere

ok kool, thanx vegeta. Babyweight, im sorry to ask you this but what's apricot scrub? is that like a fruit?

manijak is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by eradikate
    ok kool, thanx vegeta. Babyweight, im sorry to ask you this but what's apricot scrub? is that like a fruit?
    heheheh yes eradikade ...you rub your nose with apricot
    it's some kind of shower lotion with like sand in it to scratch the hell of your face ,the theory is that is takes the dad skin off so your is cleaner and blah blah blah and no more black heads

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    You can always do what my cousine does, push your nose and watch the little worms flow.

black heads are not going away. I did squeeze them once and little worms flew out. this might sound real nasty but i squeezed them and left them on my nose and after i squeezed all different parts on my nose, it looked like i had 1000 worms on my nose....it looked kinda cool but i washed it immediately...sorry im fucking insane

Bigashell is offline Junior Member
    lol hell yeah the shit is gross but i do it sometimes myself. I got the same problem on my nose. this thread really helped im gonna get that lotion that baby weight was talkin about and that like machin sucker thingie for that pores at cvs sounds phat also. thanks guys. If there is anymore info on this "KILL THE BLACKHEAD IDEA" let me know cuz i wanna know

babyweight must have skin like baby's butt

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by eradikate
    babyweight must have skin like baby's butt
    Yes I do...

And yes, you can get the apricot scrub at any grocery store or eckerds. It's a little coarse at first but you should notice in about 3 days after using. Just use it in the shower and don't use it if your face is sunburned cause it's lifting the outer layer of skin off and that would hurt.

Thanx babyweight. I will get that today. Maybe i can have baby butt's skin too

gust5 is offline Junior Member
    very simple , don't use soap !!!!
    go into a sauna a few times a week , get a good nice shower after it ,;
    they will be gone very very fast .

Thread Information