The island of Lesbos..where every guy wants to be.

need help!!!! yes..Im actually asking for help.

Every time I go tanning I burn my bootay. I don't use any lotions or creams...when I tan I mean

Sometimes I just wear my little Spidey Man underoos to help. But I want my tan line to go away and my bootay to be tanned.

Any suggestions on accelerators that really work?

BigC

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    go in for shorter periods of time...thsat will allow your ass to get used to it...and then over a period of time...youll be fine...no ass burnings...

primodonna is offline Female Member
    start using a stand up "bed"
    What happens here, stays here

I used a stand up bed once..didnt really fit well into it..then I fell asleep in it and burned my ass up against the bulbs, lol.

BigC

what are you a horse? how do you fall asleep standing up?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I always go to the lay down beds, i've never been in a stand up, howd you fall asleep "standing up", or do they have some sort of chair or something...sorry confused... as usual...

i just re-read that and i think he meant he ended up leaning against the side (falling asleep) of it thus burning his bootay to use his term

If I were a horse..winny v and eq plz..hehe.

Yeah..got tired of standing..started to lean..fell asleep for a quick second..kind of the quick sleep like when you doze off in the barber's chair..and OUCH!

BigC

Hell..as long as Im looking like a dork right now...Guess what? was squatting today..and I lost the bar from behind my shoulders. Damn wrists just tweaked and the crap crashed. As if I wasn't in enough hot water with the co-owner..sheesh. Some days..you just need to stay in bed.

yeah but how bad of a crash could 135 pounds really make though?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

biggieC

What's wrong with owner and you, is he jealous that he can't throw up the bar yet???

ouch! hehe

Good point.

BigC

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Okay, BigC, Think About This . . .

When you lay in a tanning bed, you've got bulbs directly in front of you and directly in back of you. (Or, depending on how you think about it, directly above you and directly below you.) Therefore, if your chest is well developed (and, of course, we know that yours is), you're not going to tan as evenly on the sides.

That's why tanning booths will give you a better, more even tan than tanning beds. Granted, you're standing, but the bulbs hitting you evenly on all sides will give you a more even result. Especially if you turn occasionally (yes, like a standing rotisserie) and if you spend about half the time with your hands clasped behind your head so you get tanned on all side sof your arms, the side of your body, etc.

And, boredom notwithstanding, do it when you're most awake. You're right - you don't want to be falling asleep in those things, but a good booth will do the job in 10-15 minutes, less time than it takes for a bed to do its thing.

Oh, and remember to make sure that the "Spideyman underoos" do not have such a significant color contrast that you end up with shadows of Spidey on your bootay . . .

(FWIW, I stick with good ol' jockey shorts when I tan. I used to go for the no-lines look, but having a line tells me that I'm actually tan.)

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i live for tanning

i just alternate lying down and standing up.i always tan naked because i can't have tan lines.i don't see how this is such a problem for everyone?yeah your ass gets burned at first but thats' liek maybe two times thne you're on the way to a tan ass.maybe i'm reading this wrong but what's the problem here?just do the standup if the pain of the heat is too muchthere is no way you can't fit in a standup.my friend is 6'4" 290 and uses it all the time!!!actually the bigger you are the closer you are to the bulbs which isn't a bad thing either.

PammyJ is offline Female Member
    sounds like good advice. go for shorter periods of time at first to get a little color, maybe more often since you only go about once a week it seems if you don't want to lose the tan and then you're good to go. if you burn a little someone will have to rub a little something on ya to make it better....

ann
    ann is offline Female Member
    And remember to spread your butt cheeks apart when you sit down, so you dont have a white streak in the crack of your ass.

I am sorry.....been laughing soooo hard through this whole thread.

Just start out like 10 min. and work your way up.....your ass will tan eventually

KrashRoute is offline Associate Member
    i tanned once. my girl told me to lay naked in the bed for like 20 min. A long story short i got the worst burn below the waist and couldnt run for like 2 weeks. I got ragged on by everyone i know including my coach. Way i see it is i can live with being a white boy for now.
    Krash

nymattyk is offline Member
    Originally posted by ann
    And remember to spread your butt cheeks apart when you sit down, so you dont have a white streak in the crack of your ass.
    and all this time i was wondering how to get rid of the damn tan line between my cheeks!!! thanks for the words of wisdom ann

damn!!

and i was just sticking my ass it the face tanner to get rid of that!!thanks ann!!and the girl in the face tanner room thanks you too!!!

sp33dg33k is offline Member

Re: damn!!

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    and i was just sticking my ass it the face tanner to get rid of that!!thanks ann!!and the girl in the face tanner room thanks you too!!!
    LMAO

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Party WTF you keep getting funnier and funnier

MarkyMark is offline Member
    SPREAD YOUR BUTT CHEEKS APART >>>>>>

Thats why its SO IMPORTANT to Disinfect the bed B4 use .....

Also The stand up tanning capsule's would be good CB ....

I am sure you will fit .... last I used it I was 250 lbs .... I am 6' .....so if your much taller than that it may be a prob ,,, it works good to about 6'4" ...

good luck

hahaha

PureAnger:my only fan,hahaha.just trying to keep everyone guessing.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    whats up no thanksgiving card

Thread Information