Thread: My right Nut

ausmanalot is offline Associate Member

My right Nut

This morning i got up to shower.. washed the lil guys and i noticed my right nut is a bit sore!!!

also my right bit of my stomic is sore

its been about 6 weeks since i used any Anaboilcs

I did run clen ... every time i run clen is seems to hurt when i pee under my nuts but soon goes away...

thinking ill wait 48 hours see if the pain goes away.. b4 i see a doc

any one else had this b4?

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont think it is aas related. could it be a hurnia?

ausmanalot is offline Associate Member
    if i was to scale the pain 1 to 10.. its about a 3 just enough to be annoying..

i dont think its bigger then the other one

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    I've had 2 hernia surgery's....sounds like you might be next...go to the doc before it gets worse...

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    go to the doc and have him check for testicular cancer. sry, not to alarm you bro. this does affect guys in the 18-40 age raange more than any other. its young guys cancer. Does ur back hurt? is the pain deep in your abdomen or more towards the surface? the reason ask is cuz the lymph nodes deep in the abdomin are the ones that get cancer cells in them when the balls have cancer. this often causes back pain or deep abdominal pain sometimes. Clen , and ephedrine, as well as albuterul can make the urethra tighten up at the prostate, making it harder to pee. But that wouldnt make ur nuts or stomach hurt.
    U may have twisted a nut, a testicular tortion. this can cause anwhere from a dull ache to EXCRUCIATING pain and need surgery to untangle the ball. Sometime the ball will have to be removed. Often ball pain travels to the abdomen, so if its just a twisted nut that may be why ur stomach hurts. Ever notice when u get kicked in the nuts u get a stomach ache shortly after? But get to the doc to rule out the worst case scenerio.
    Last edited by AnabolicBoy1981; 06-15-2008 at 08:44 PM.

Thread Information