awms is offline Senior Member

having gyno sugery in 2 weeks

I am geting gyno sugery in 2 weeks to remove my gyno from puberty....Im a lean guy but the doc told me he was going to make an incision from the side of my chest and do a small amount of liposuction, and then take the gland out threw an incision on the nipple....Im am scared that I might have bad scaring? has any one had this done? and how was it?

CJN1717 is offline Junior Member
    No never had this done but in the near future I might have to. I am probably around 15% of full blown gyno. As of right now no one can tell but me and I intend on keeping it that way. If you dont mind me asking how much is your surgery going to cost?

HRTC is offline Junior Member
    Any updates?

alright well its 10 days post op and Im going to the doc today....first 4 days I was in alot of pain! and I could not move...I still have not been back to work but should be back by thur! My nips still look a little puffy but Im hoping this is just swelling and will go away in a couple weeks.

If you get surgery then make sure you have somone at home with you for the first 7 days forsure! you cant realy make food, or wrap your chest back up If you need too.

jojo2002 is offline Associate Member
    I got surgery and i was up and running next day.. Incision on underneath nipples removed about 28grams of gland from each side... Got some painkillers prescribed didnt take any not needed.. No lipo done...

jojo2002 is offline Associate Member
    Hows the swelling if you dont mind me asking? My nips are puffy aswell and im going on 2 months..

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    I got the surgery about two years ago. Got little scars under nips. Best advice to you is do not excersize or the swelling wont go away for a long time. I found out the hard way.

I just took the tensor off after 3 weeks of having it on and it is still a little swollen....the right side seems to be larger....when I wear a shirt it no longer looks like I have breast lol so thats good! but I would still like to see it go down more! the scars seem to be healing well! ther dark red right now and I am puting polysporin on them....in a week or so I think I will stop the polysporin and start using vitamin e oil.

I was thinking I will start working out 2 weeks from today...that will be 5 weeks post op....and If I feel I am not ready because the swelling is still ther Then I will start working out week 6 instead. I have lost about 15lbs! I eat half of what my normal diet would be....I would eat 5-7 meals a day and now I eat 3 and If I am lucky 4 lol

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by CJN1717 View Post
    No never had this done but in the near future I might have to. I am probably around 15% of full blown gyno. As of right now no one can tell but me and I intend on keeping it that way. If you dont mind me asking how much is your surgery going to cost?
    since his was natural, i'd guess its almost all covered by insurance

I live in canada bro...we dont have insurance the goverment pays for it all. i walked into the doc he checked me over, did an altra sound, got some blood work done and then I got a call 2 weeks later from the surgent saying I had sugery 2 weeks from that day....easy. We pay more in taxes but its say worth it!!!!

I am just about 5 weeks post op and I am feeling so much better! still a little tender but the swelling has gone down alot! in the past week. I would like to see my nipple look a little more flat but the doc says it will take time....the good thing is when I wear a shirt it doesint look like I have masive cones sticking out lol just regular....and It look normal now when I take off my shirt even though like I said I hope my nips go down a little more because they still stick out a small amount.

BIG-N-Brazil is offline Associate Member
    Did you see a regular doc of plastic surgeon?

regular doc sent me to a plastic surgeon, who then sent me for blood tests ect....then 2 weeks later I got surgery.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Im just trying to give info to people who might be thinking about having surgery....dont make dumb comments.

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by awms View Post
    I am just about 5 weeks post op and I am feeling so much better! still a little tender but the swelling has gone down alot! in the past week. I would like to see my nipple look a little more flat but the doc says it will take time....the good thing is when I wear a shirt it doesint look like I have masive cones sticking out lol just regular....and It look normal now when I take off my shirt even though like I said I hope my nips go down a little more because they still stick out a small amount.
    Sorry to tell you this man, but it being 5 weeks post op that's probably as flat as it's going to to get. I would know, because I had the surgury over 4 years ago. The doc told me the same thing that it would flatten out more, but it never did. It looks a lot better than pre-op, but I'm still not satisfied.

Ye man that sucks but what can you do right....Its better then before so atleast i have that haha have you run any cycles after having surgery?

Yeah I ran a promagnon cycle last year, but had to cut it short because of gyno issues. The I tried to run a m5 and mohn cycle this summer, but had to quit again because of gyno issues. Hell, even my0genx is enough to give me gyno issues. So it looks like I may never be doing one again. Hopefully you'll have better luck than me.

did u use nolvedex and a-dex?

From the research I've gathered, Promagnon doesn't aromtize, neither does m5. In fact, m5 is supposedly slightly anti-estrogenic. Mohn is progesterone derivative, and supposed to very low on the sides too.

I used nolva while running Promagnon, eventually having to bump it up to 30mg ed. I just decided it wasn't worth it to having to keep bumping my nolva up for an extremely mild cycle. I'm a little paranoid running any strong AI because I'm afraid of estrogen rebound, which would be my luck btw. For pct, I used nolva and 6oxo.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg_28 View Post
    Sorry to tell you this man, but it being 5 weeks post op that's probably as flat as it's going to to get. I would know, because I had the surgury over 4 years ago. The doc told me the same thing that it would flatten out more, but it never did. It looks a lot better than pre-op, but I'm still not satisfied.
    Actually, it could take quite a while for all swelling fluid to go away. You might go back and see your doc and ask to see if he can pull some swelling fluid. I know my right nipple was like that. It wasn't tightening up to the skin.

My left nipple is an entirely different story. I had a huge mass they removed, so right now I have scar tissue, no not from the cut, but you might end up with hard balls underneath, dont worry, it's scar tissue. Yuu can try massaging it, but you might end up needing a ketamine injection to break it up.

Thread Information