adude006 is offline Associate Member

Calf Muscles froze after taking clen

I took 60mcg of clen today and an hr later went to workout chest. After the workout i started to walk on the tredmill and my entire left calf just froze like it become into a solid ball and i couldn't move it. It's been an hour now and i still cant walk properly, any pressure on the left leg and it freezes up again. Why is this happening and what can be done?

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    You need to get a hold of a supplement called Taurine. Clen depletes your body of this, causing cramps and muscle spasms in some ppl.

When on clen I usually take 2-3 grams/day of Taurine and drink plenty of water too. That's 2000-3000mg.

adude006 is offline Associate Member
    hm, but can cramps occur in just 2 days? I just started clean yesterday so it's weird that in just 2 days it would deplete the body of taurine when i used 40mcg yesterday and 60 today...

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    like Ecto said, you need taurine. if your taurine levels were already low, 2 days of dosing just may cause the cramps. Try Taurine. If the problem persists after the addition of taurine, discontinue everything. If this problem still is still persistent after discontinuation, please see a doctor.

Thread Information