Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member

Anavar and knee rehab

Not really a question, just an observation. Recently, I hurt the tendons in my left knee squatting. The knee had been sore for several years, but I was nursing it along, avoiding squats, and instead, using a modified leg press that was quite satisfactory. A week later, went fishing, and got lit. As i was leaving, I swung underneath the bar that blocked the gate to the access road by the levee. My buddy went over, and fell on his assss, so I decided to go under. anyways, overextended my knee a little more. Next day, I some how really fukked things up by applying ice which really brought the pain and the swelling to life. So I immobilized my knee in a brace, and kept it elevated for several days. Since I had started with some anavar two weeks prior, I was curious what impact this would have on my recovery. On the third day, I woke up and was able to bend my knee without that bliinding stab of pain I had recently experienced. It's been ten days since the fishing trip, and now I'm up and down the stairs with barely a limp, and plan to resume my evening 2 mile walks tonight.

I always take MSM, so that may have had some impact. But my recovery has been a little surprising for my age (48), and it makes me wonder how long this thing would have dragged out if I had not been taking any var. BTW... I'm 25mg 3x var every day, and lately 5 grams MSM 2x ed.

And on TRT 200mg cyp eow

Anyone else have a similar experiece rehabbing with var?

digismash is offline Associate Member
    I havent, but its good to hear it helped ya man!

maxdose is offline Junior Member
    I have read that var can help with tendon injuries, but the nandrolones like NPP or Deca still seem to be the best with scientific backing that can heal up tendons.

Quote Originally Posted by maxdose View Post
    I have read that var can help with tendon injuries, but the nandrolones like NPP or Deca still seem to be the best with scientific backing that can heal up tendons.
    I would like to try that, but only orals at the house. I'm on trt and my doc insists all pinning be done there.....

if there was an oral better than var, i'm all ears....

thanks mates.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I would like to try that, but only orals at the house. I'm on trt and my doc insists all pinning be done there.....

if there was an oral better than var, i'm all ears....

thanks mates.
    It's time to find a or another Endo. Fvck that. Sounds like he must have slow business.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    It's time to find a or another Endo. Fvck that. Sounds like he must have slow business.
    Mate, I'm with kaiser. My endo TD'd my TRT!!!! So after much cajoling, my GP finally caved.

Thread Information