Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Fan of Body Hair?

SilverBuilt is offline Junior Member

Fan of Body Hair?

There is a lot of talk here about guys and gals who like to shave or wax it off, but i'm actually a big fan of body hair and never shave, just thought guys and gals like me should be represented here.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    ewwww body hair is nasty, but eceryone has their preference. Let me ask you do you like hairy women?

Mr Tick is offline Associate Member
    I think a woman should be bald below her eyebrows. Hair is not needed.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    did you see the before and after photos of VegasRenagade? amazing.......in the "transformational challenge photos" Diet subforum.....he started out with a lot of hair and then shaved his entire body.....

Yeah, you are probably right about that one. Ladies feel free to do whatever you want, but I can't say that it would be a turn on.

Hey as long as he is satisfied. Power to him. I tried to find it, but couldn't. I wish there was a more advanced search engine here.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBuilt View Post
    Hey as long as he is satisfied. Power to him. I tried to find it, but couldn't. I wish there was a more advanced search engine here.
    here you go sir

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ER-Photos-ONLY

Rollergirl is offline Female Member
    Not as fan. Hair on my head is ALL I want. Bare legs, arms, other parts makes everything more attractive

Hey Thanks for the link. And yeah....he really did go smooth. Congradulations to him on his results too.

Oastro is offline New Member
    Hello Guys, Thanks for the post. I like there was a more advanced search engine here.

jtuner77 is offline Member
    I am wondering what guys do about a hairy ass crack? it' like the only place my body has got to grow hair....I feel weird about asking a hair removal place about it. The rest I shave.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollergirl View Post
    Not as fan. Hair on my head is ALL I want. Bare legs, arms, other parts makes everything more attractive
    Me too...but I shave my head, so I guess I only want to keep my eyebrows. I wish I could just go in a Nair dunk tank.

oI Overdue Io is offline New Member
    i wish i was natually hairless i have lots a hair and I hate it but I cant work up the courage to get rid of it Im afraid Ill look like a complete doosher

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by oI Overdue Io View Post
    i wish i was natually hairless i have lots a hair and I hate it but I cant work up the courage to get rid of it Im afraid Ill look like a complete doosher
    You don't need to shave all the way down. Get electric clippers and use a short attachment. It will take a lot of the hair off, but not leave you hairless. You don't need to get out the shaving cream and razor.

VegasRenegade is offline Finishing Member ~ Transformation Contest!
    Blog Entries
    I never planed on getting rid of mine but it did get addicting it is growing back to hard to keep it off with one arm

Quote Originally Posted by jtuner77 View Post
    I am wondering what guys do about a hairy ass crack? it' like the only place my body has got to grow hair....I feel weird about asking a hair removal place about it. The rest I shave.
    WAX!!!!!!!! and get your wife/Girlfriend/Boyfriend to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rollergirl View Post
    I am with you on this one, i absolutely hate bodyhair. Its nasty as hell, well I love head hair, like to rub my hands through it.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    You don't need to shave all the way down. Get electric clippers and use a short attachment. It will take a lot of the hair off, but not leave you hairless. You don't need to get out the shaving cream and razor.
    Agreed, I do the same, I set it to #1 and go. You look 100% hairless from more than 2 feet away but you dont get any of the razor burn, no stubble and it takes 1/4 as long to do the job.

As for the ass crack question, that is what disposable razors are for. They are some places you just dont want your clippers to go no matter how clean you are. LOL After doing it once or twice it's easy, you dont need to SEE what you are doing and there is no or little itch from new growth.

Someday I will probably shave the head but not yet. It's getting a little thin on top, no chrome dome but the hairline has been receding more the last few years. I'm still gloating over all the jocks and guys in high school who had the FULL head of hair and teased me about going bald soon but at our 10 year reunion 80% of them had 50% less hair than I did in school but now mine was also 1/2 down my back. 80s/90s rocker. 20 year 90% of them where 100% bald (not by choice) and my 30 year is in a couple months.

I'm holding out for stem cell hair growth soon. LOL
    Last edited by lovbyts; 05-12-2011 at 12:32 AM.

You could just trim it with a regular pair of scissors, unless you are looking for that baby smooth feel. lol

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Use the buzzer on the ass crack not the razor!!
    Trust me.

lmmalone is offline Junior Member
    I'm too lazy/cheap to shave it all. I trim my chest and pubes. Shave my shoulders and back.

Someday I want to laser it off my shoulders and back. Someday when I'm rich....

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I use clippers with no attachment across my whole body, every week excep for my head I do number 1 cuz the mrs hates it at zero, and the place I thought that would give me the most discomfort, my underarms has turned out to give me no problems at all, love having near to shaved underarms.

doc w is offline Associate Member
    New impulsed light home technology is amazing and is available for home use now. There are several manufactures available on the market. My wife got me one for christmas which stuns the hair follicle for about 6 months. Can't use them if u have dark skin cuz it will fry the crap out of it.

paliplaya2010 is offline New Member
    during spring break i got turned down by some chick because i was too hairy. Im arab so im really hairy. her exact words "your really cute... but the hair is just too much" fml. f it tho im a man

Catdad is offline Junior Member
    I am SO hairy, I trim my arm and legs short and shave the rest of my body except my head. Lol

LILhotE is offline Female Member
    No hair!

IRISH 425 is offline Junior Member
    I feel your pain I'm a gorilla for real. I've tried shaving but it just comes back worse and the razor burn rrrg

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wax on the ass crack, LOL sounds like an S and M game for gay guys, I guess it would not be as painful as waxing your sack but I can guarandamntee you I will contintue with my norelco body groomer and leave the waxing of ass and sack to the more adventurous amoung us.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paliplaya2010 View Post
    during spring break i got turned down by some chick because i was too hairy. Im arab so im really hairy. her exact words "your really cute... but the hair is just too much" fml. f it tho im a man
    The good thing about that is if you go bald you can juice heavy and then do a middle eastern combover where you take the hair on your back and shoulders and comb it forward till it covers the bald spot ;-)

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Agreed, I do the same, I set it to #1 and go. You look 100% hairless from more than 2 feet away but you dont get any of the razor burn, no stubble and it takes 1/4 as long to do the job.

As for the ass crack question, that is what disposable razors are for. They are some places you just dont want your clippers to go no matter how clean you are. LOL After doing it once or twice it's easy, you dont need to SEE what you are doing and there is no or little itch from new growth.

Someday I will probably shave the head but not yet. It's getting a little thin on top, no chrome dome but the hairline has been receding more the last few years. I'm still gloating over all the jocks and guys in high school who had the FULL head of hair and teased me about going bald soon but at our 10 year reunion 80% of them had 50% less hair than I did in school but now mine was also 1/2 down my back. 80s/90s rocker. 20 year 90% of them where 100% bald (not by choice) and my 30 year is in a couple months.

I'm holding out for stem cell hair growth soon. LOL
    ditto
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Tigerlily01 is offline Female Member
    I'm not a fan of body hair on a guy or a girl! I did date a guy once that didn't want me to shave my downstairs because he said he liked to "search for it" LOL We didn't last long!!!

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    finally got rid of the fur coat 2 weeks ago...cant believe the difference and how much i liked

Tigerlily01 is offline Female Member
    no woman likes getting pubes in her teeth! LOL

Well, that's a shame then.

cindylou_38 is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    I believe it's a to etches own. I liked husbands body hair. He trims it's nice as for myself. It was planted there leave it there. But be artistic about it. Different designs , or seasonal trims also. I am 52 maybe I am old fashion.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i shave everything. body hair is a big turn off
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Women need to have skin that is soft and smooth. Not into big hairy armpits you can braid into a headband.

cindylou_38 is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    Armpits yes gross

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Can someone please give me advice on ingrowns on my chest they're really starting to get to me

Ares101 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by auswest
    Can someone please give me advice on ingrowns on my chest they're really starting to get to me
    I get them bad on my legs, still haven't found out how to get rid of them

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information