Thread: Feelin fat

BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member

Feelin fat

I started dieting corectly about a two weeks ago, Im hitting 2500 cals a day! before my diet was below 2500.
    Heck, didnt even know how many calories I was eating. It was horrible diet!
    Now Im eating every 3.5 hours and back to training.
    Tonight my mom told me that Im fat !! It feels horrible !, i have been doing cardio hard fo the last month.
    Not motivating hearing that! Is eating every 3.5 hours making me feel fat due to diet change or is it my mind?

Thanks in advance

oscarjones is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPimpin76 View Post
    I started dieting corectly about a two weeks ago, Im hitting 2500 cals a day! before my diet was below 2500.
    Heck, didnt even know how many calories I was eating. It was horrible diet!
    Now Im eating every 3.5 hours and back to training.
    Tonight my mom told me that Im fat !! It feels horrible !, i have been doing cardio hard fo the last month.
    Not motivating hearing that! Is eating every 3.5 hours making me feel fat due to diet change or is it my mind?

Thanks in advance
    How do you really look? What's your body fat % roughly? Sometimes people's opinions are based on different things. Maybe since your mom sees you eating a lot (compared to the average person, and women especially, who know nothing about dieting or bodybuilding for that matter) will assume that since you eat a ton you're going to get fat, or that you're a fat person on the inside.

Go by mirror in my opinion. How and why do you feel fat? Only because mom said so? (which btw is pretty shitty of your mom).

Gaining a little fat while bulking is part of the game my friend. Put one some meat then cut back down when you feel like it, and get shredded. Then, tell your mom to put down the donuts and go watch jenny craig.

Quote Originally Posted by oscarjones

How do you really look? What's your body fat % roughly? Sometimes people's opinions are based on different things. Maybe since your mom sees you eating a lot (compared to the average person, and women especially, who know nothing about dieting or bodybuilding for that matter) will assume that since you eat a ton you're going to get fat, or that you're a fat person on the inside.

Go by mirror in my opinion. How and why do you feel fat? Only because mom said so? (which btw is pretty shitty of your mom).

Gaining a little fat while bulking is part of the game my friend. Put one some meat then cut back down when you feel like it, and get shredded. Then, tell your mom to put down the donuts and go watch jenny craig.
    Jajajaja that hilarious!, you are so right!,

She has seen me eat all that chicken! Thats what it is!
    I feel ok. I think its only mental.

My stats 195 lb, 5'9, 20% bf. age 36. im trying to cut I have a good base!

Working out in MMA

Sent from my iPad using Forum

oscarjones is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPimpin76 View Post
    Jajajaja that hilarious!, you are so right!,

She has seen me eat all that chicken! Thats what it is!
    I feel ok. I think its only mental.

My stats 195 lb, 5'9, 20% bf. age 36. im trying to cut I have a good base!

Working out in MMA

Sounds great man, that's not fat by any means (IMO). If you want to fine tune your diet head over to that section post up what you eat in more detail and get some better advice and insight. If you're tryin to cut down bodyfat that's where ya gotta start, perfecting what you put in your body.

Quote Originally Posted by oscarjones

Sounds great man, that's not fat by any means (IMO). If you want to fine tune your diet head over to that section post up what you eat in more detail and get some better advice and insight. If you're tryin to cut down bodyfat that's where ya gotta start, perfecting what you put in your body.
    Thanks bro!

Man!, i have been doing cardio non stop. Since i have been eating 6 times a day , chicken and clean stuff, instead of feeling lighter, I feel bloated, my belly seems bigger, my clothes feel tight..... Whats up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by BigPimpin76
    Man!, i have been doing cardio non stop. Since i have been eating 6 times a day , chicken and clean stuff, instead of feeling lighter, I feel bloated, my belly seems bigger, my clothes feel tight..... Whats up with that?

Why does this happen?

abstetic is offline Banned
    Do u still live with ur mum jw.....?

Quote Originally Posted by abstetic
    Do u still live with ur mum jw.....?
    Praise the Lord NO!!
    Im married now and have kids!! You know how moms are? Do YOU still live with your mom?

what could be the cause? Change in diet? And my diet isnt bad either!
    Also taking Albuterol for a few days now and I feel like the Albuterol hasnt kicked in yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    if you just changed to a high protien diet you may be a little bloated. It take a little time for you insides to adjust. I know if i get off my diet then get back on. I'm bloated and full of gas for a little while
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    if you just changed to a high protien diet you may be a little bloated. It take a little time for you insides to adjust. I know if i get off my diet then get back on. I'm bloated and full of gas for a little while
    Thanks !! It makes sense. Before my dietwas really shiat. I beleive I was consuming less than 2500 cals.
    I just didnt care, my test levels and sex drive was low, etc...I just decided i can be living like this any more and decided to get back on track.
    Yeah, once I started eating clean hitting them 2500 cals, doing cardio, etc I noticed that detail in belly fat increase.

How long does the body take to adapt to changes?

Thread Information