JayIsPumped is offline Associate Member

need help tweaked back on T-bar

on Tuesday my friend persuaded me to do T-bar, I try to stay away from it exactly for this reason..i always end up going HeAVY.it did not hurt immediately after the set but towards the end of my workout I noticed it was starting to pinch a lil bit and progressively got worse through out the day..so I go back to the gym yesterday (Wednesday) to do legs and my back was still killing me..i stretched in-between every set and didn't do squats or any thing that would b just stupid considering I could barley bend over..did a lil leg press, calfs, leg ex, ham curls ect stuff like that..its now thursday and its even worse..in my lower back on like ech side of my spine.

its feels better when I lay down but not much, when I walk I have to hold my breath sometimes its hurting so bad, same if I bend over or go to sit down I have to hold my breath. its almost like its shocking me..and when it gets bad it radiates down my but cheeks like into my femoral head and makes it painful to move my legs!!!!!!!!!!!! fckk!!!

any advice besides going to the doc plz!

JayIsPumped is offline Associate Member
    well wnt to the chiropractor and he took an xray and said its one of the worse ones hes seen...said its a "text book" hip displacement...idk how it could be my hip but I guess its all out of line and pushing on my lower back making my legs numbish and causing this fuc*ing pain..hopfully with a few adjustment apps ill be back to standing straight and not all cock-eyed!!!

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    I injured my back the first time on Tbars, second time deadlifting and third squatting. Final result...surgery.

The shocking pain radiating down yourleg describes sciatica typically caused by a herniated disk. This could be a buldge or a rupture! Get the hell away from the bone cracker andgo see a doc. Request an MRI. In the mean time. Ice 20 min on 20 min off, OTC anti inflams and no heating AT ALL!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    I injured my back the first time on Tbars, second time deadlifting and third squatting. Final result...surgery.

The shocking pain radiating down yourleg describes sciatica typically caused by a herniated disk. This could be a buldge or a rupture! Get the hell away from the bone cracker andgo see a doc. Request an MRI. In the mean time. Ice 20 min on 20 min off, OTC anti inflams and no heating AT ALL!
    ^^^ what he said.
    Isnt it amazing how we become back experts? I wish I knew nothing about now to help a bad back.....

ssooner is offline New Member
    I had a shoulder injury for two years nothing helped physio, rest, anti-inflammatory, etc. the. My doc said try a cortisone shot. 5ml in Oct 2012 and still feels great.

Prior I woke up 10x/night due to the pain. Could lift huge but then cringe at getting a glass from the cupboard.

Doc said for some it doesn't work, some it lasts a few months and others years. Hoping its years as its apparently not great for the joints long term However I have friends who are 60-70 who played in the NHL who used it all the time and suffer no ill affects

Now gotta figure out wtf is wrong with my elbow?

Remington is offline Alligator
    Any updates?
    How's you condition?
    Curious minds and hurt backs wanna know!
    Hope your doing better.
    Update us.

Thread Information