bigballsmgee is offline Junior Member

laburm slap tear in shoulder

I fight mma and have been told i have this today and that id need surgery to repair it problem is being out of work as my arm would be in a sling for a month. Has any one had this injury and would tb500 help?

DB1982 is offline Member
    I had this same problem in both shoulders. I was told by my orthopedic surgeon that it would require surgery.
    I was not fond of the idea.
    My Dr suggested physical therapy or a personal trainer to build muscle around it and help stabilize the joint. ( I was rather skinny at the time )

So thats what I did I hired a PT and things SLOWLY got better I would say after about 9-10 months I was completely pain free.

My other shoulder I injured while on the flat bench. I stated TB500 and the healing process has been faster.
    But its still bother some now and then. And lifting is LIGHT weight at high reps. So I'm still taking it easy.

I used TB500. for 6 wks following Times Romans Thread.
    While TB500 won't fix it completely it should speed your recovery like it did with me.

Good luck Buddy

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    try prolotherapy or PRP

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    sodium morrhuate 9% salin xylocaine can be added for pain has i found out last month 1% vitamine B injectables.

Yeah thanks . I would get the surgery if i could but being out of work for a month isnt going to be possible

Would injecting testosterone into the shoulder help at all?

brentspatriots is offline New Member
    just came across this post. I got something going on with my shoulder since an overworked chest workout a month or so ago, I didnt feel a tear or anything, it the pain actually came a few days after. I havent went to the doc yet, hoping its just a strain, but its been around for over a month now and makes it nearly impossible to lift weights. Mine hurts any lifting motion with in a shoulder press direction. It seems like its a the top of my tri all the way to the back of my shoulder. (mainly deep in behind my shoulder) I get a sharp seering pain almost everytime I lift my arm in that direction...Pretend your sitting on the couch and putting your arm on the back rest...thats where I get the pain. I literally cant put my arm on the passanger head rest while driving anymore lol. I tried 3 sets of 30 reps on bench today of only the bar and could really feel it hurting near the end. time is not healing it like I thought. any ideas??

Thread Information