Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By ToTheBuckeT21
  • 2 Post By flenser

Thread: At home Gyno removal...

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member

At home Gyno removal...

Well... not exactly removal, we'll say reduction.

I have some gyno from a poorly run cycle many years ago when I was young and clueless. That coupled with the fact that I'm now in my late 30s and my Dad's genetics are kicking in I have fat stores in my chest as well, so I've been fighting those puffy looking man boobs (I'm only around 175lbs fyi).

Someone told me about these cold laser fat removal spas, so I looked into it and realized you can just buy a laser for the cost of like 6 treatments. I spent about $350 for a laser unit with 650nm lasers. I also got a fat cavitation machine which was only like $30. I've been using them together for a couple weeks now on my chest and am actually really happy with the results. I don't know that it's actually doing anything about the gyno, but I do think it's probably helping remove the fat stores in the area which is reducing the overall puffiness.

If I had to put a number on it I'd say the manboob look has probably shrunk by maybe 30% in 3 weeks give or take. They used to have that saggy under boob look, but it seems some of that sag is shrinking and they're less boob like if that makes sense. I'm going to keep on going, I just know it's something that's bothered me for a long time and figured I'd share. I'm sure eventually I'll get surgery, but for now it'll give me a little confidence boost this summer.

I took a before photo, I'll look to come back in another 4-5 weeks and share some after shots.
    lovbyts and wango like this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Im very interested in what you got and where. Ive always been one of those who try to do things myself also. I have a briefcase size muscle stimulator that is STRONG from the early 90s. lol

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheBuckeT21 View Post

I have some gyno from a poorly run cycle many years ago when I was young and clueless. That coupled with the fact that I'm now in my late 30s and my Dad's genetics are kicking in I have fat stores in my chest as well, so I've been fighting those puffy looking man boobs (I'm only around 175lbs fyi).

Someone told me about these cold laser fat removal spas, so I looked into it and realized you can just buy a laser for the cost of like 6 treatments. I spent about $350 for a laser unit with 650nm lasers. I also got a fat cavitation machine which was only like $30. I've been using them together for a couple weeks now on my chest and am actually really happy with the results. I don't know that it's actually doing anything about the gyno, but I do think it's probably helping remove the fat stores in the area which is reducing the overall puffiness.

If I had to put a number on it I'd say the manboob look has probably shrunk by maybe 30% in 3 weeks give or take. They used to have that saggy under boob look, but it seems some of that sag is shrinking and they're less boob like if that makes sense. I'm going to keep on going, I just know it's something that's bothered me for a long time and figured I'd share. I'm sure eventually I'll get surgery, but for now it'll give me a little confidence boost this summer.

I took a before photo, I'll look to come back in another 4-5 weeks and share some after shots.
    TY. I have a combo of genetics, after-effects of a pituitary adenoma & age (63). I’m going to check into the cold laser, but more and more just thinking about surgery. TY for sharing!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheBuckeT21 View Post

So I did some looking into this and what you are talking about, what you bought is not really a cold laser but the 650nm Liposuction Lipolaser Lipo Laser system that uses laser/LED lights. That is not really the same thing as the cold laser. The cold laser they actually freeze the fat cells. I have not checked into pricing locally but Ive seen add for (Save $1000) so I cant imagine its cheap and Im sure the machines are $20K+
    Last edited by lovbyts; 05-30-2021 at 11:33 PM.

flenser is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    So I did some looking into this and what you are talking about, what you bought is not really a cold laser but the 650nm Liposuction Lipolaser Lipo Laser system that uses laser/LED lights. That is not really the same thing as the cold laser. The cold laser they actually freeze the fat cells. I have not checked into pricing locally but Ive seen add for (Save $1000) so I cant imagine its cheap and Im sure the machines are $20K+
    If you're talking about cool sculpting, it doesn't use lasers. It uses a vacuum to isolate fat between two plates that cools it to a specific cell killing temperature. I got a free session once at a salon owned by a family friend. It does work, but the vacuum attachments were better suited for obese people, suck up rolls of fat, etc. They managed to freeze my love handles pretty well, and six weeks later I had loose skin in that area that took months to go away. Not entirely sure whether the skin shrank or I gained the weight back TBH.

The cold laser/red light therapy was developed more for pain management than skin or fat treatment. There are a ton of NIH studies on it's use for both, and while they all have generally positive conclusions, they are mostly based on qualitative data. Anyway it's been widely available for at least a decade, and I don't see many BBs preaching the wonders of red light therapy for fat reduction. It will be interesting to see the results here..

On treating actual gyno, nolvadex is still the best non surgical approach. It has been shown to reduce the effects of gyno even decades later.
    lovbyts and DinAZ like this.

Thread Information