Chase Waste is offline New Member

Soreness during off-cycle

Does anyone have any minor injuries or problems that seems to disappear during cycling? I have this pain in my right upper forearm that only bothers me post cycle. When I'm "on" it doesn't hurt at all but as soon I come off that dull pain developes during workouts. I've tried skipping bicep and forearm workouts for two weeks, I've tried rolfing, which is deep, painful thereputic massage but no luck. What could it be?

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like tendonitos, could be related to wrist flexors too. Go see a physio therpasit! The reason you wont notice prolems when "on" is usually due to increased water in the joints, better lubrication, and colagen synthesis depending on the compound!

Chase Waste is offline New Member
    makes perfect sense. good tip - thx. It doesn't seem like its going away otherwise so I'll go see a doc.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Sounds like tendonitos, could be related to wrist flexors too. Go see a physio therpasit! The reason you wont notice prolems when "on" is usually due to increased water in the joints, better lubrication, and colagen synthesis depending on the compound!
    exactly. also i am sure the increased muscle and overall strength is helping mask the pain alot.

liftergirl is offline Female Member
    cant some of that stuff cause more dehydration of the joints though???
    "Medical advice given on this board can not be case specific, but often times with the injuries/symptoms/etc discussed, this is what is recommended. In order to get it fully evaluated, you should address it with your primary physician or health care provider"

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by liftergirl
    cant some of that stuff cause more dehydration of the joints though???
    yes, winstrol is an example. but deca and test c or e will do the opposite and lubricate the joints.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    how about l glutamine and some glucossamine.
    I think i replied to something like this.. i belive i talked about another guy with your same issue, and he took some gh or somecrap and he hasn't had the problem since. Im sure you could search through the forum for "forearm" and see what comes up.

Thread Information