Thread: Joint Pain

MuscleMatrix is offline New Member

Joint Pain

My friend who recently started his cycle of Dbol and Test I believe, started getting joint pain. Specificaly in both his elbows. He gets the pain just not in the gym lifting, but even when he's at home doin homework. Of course he blames it all on the 'roids, but I wanted your guys opinion. He said he has not changed his workout volume at all and is still staying on the same schedule he did before the cycle. He never had these pain problems before and he is even a yell leader at KSU; so he is constantly lifting weight. What is causing this and what can he do to ease the pain? Thanks guys!

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    now if you told me he was taking winny i can see joint pain,but d-bol and test??i would think they would add to help prevent pain since theyare mass builders. question..what the hell is a yell leader???

also, what kind of test is he taking,(enth, sust, prop etc etc) may be test flu, but usualy you would feel that everywhere and not just in you elbow joints.hmmmi know you said he didn't change his volume, but i am sure he has been using heaier weights since he started. also, even though volume didn't change , how about any new exercies, especially tri' work. does he do skul crunchers?? this may not be the cause, but i guarante if he is doing this exercise and he stops , it can only help. that exercise will eat at you elbows!!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    now if you told me he was taking winny i can see joint pain,but d-bol and test??i would think they would add to help prevent pain since theyare mass builders. question..what the hell is a yell leader???

I know!! That got me too!! A male Cheerleader, hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    also, what kind of test is he taking,(enth, sust, prop etc etc) may be test flu, but usualy you would feel that everywhere and not just in you elbow joints.hmmmi know you said he didn't change his volume, but i am sure he has been using heaier weights since he started. also, even though volume didn't change , how about any new exercies, especially tri' work. does he do skul crunchers?? this may not be the cause, but i guarante if he is doing this exercise and he stops , it can only help. that exercise will eat at you elbows!!

I believe he is taking Test E. Not 100% positive tho. And Im almost certain he is not doing skullkrushers for that same reason. What he is (thinking) about doing was to take low dosages of Deca . Would that at all ease the pain to a degree he would be able to lift hard again? Thanks again bro!

now with my own experience, i know nothing of deca except thet it is detectable for over a year, therfore i never took it. you might want to ask the boys on the steroid q and a forum. a male cheerleader taking gas?!?!?!?! now i have heard it all!!!please don't tell me he is taking this for performance enhancing purposes?!?!?hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!last i heard it doesnt make the yell leader yell any louder!!haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!is it that he wants to toss the female cheerleaders around like he was juggling tennis balls!!!!!??????i am going to stop now, it is just to funny, i can do this all day. but on a serious note, i wouldn't think taking more juice would be the answer. has to be more to the story. what doses is taking of both test and D and how long has be on both?
    Last edited by Doc.Sust; 09-28-2005 at 12:00 PM.

taken from hookers profile

"Also, I’ve read many places that Deca stores water in connective tissue, thus alleviating joint pain. I have no idea what “storing water in the joints” means. I have no idea how to really quantify that statement, or where it started. However, in one study of postmenapusal women, Deca impoved collagen synthesis(1), and in another study deca increased bone mineral content. (2)Both of these studies used VERY low doses, which were far too low to promote muscle growth. In my estimation, based on these 2 studies, an athlete attempting to use Deca only for these two effects (increasing bone mineral content and collagen synthesis) should be using 100mgs of deca every week. " end of quote.

now i don't have any references to back this,but hooker knows what he is talking about.do i recomend this as the solution??absolutely not! the dbol should be making him retain a lot of water not to mention, test E. i think our captain cheer may be overlooking something else
    Last edited by Doc.Sust; 09-28-2005 at 04:01 PM.

also he can try out some glucosamine,MSM and chondritin. they do wonders for joint pain and are available at GNC or any health store, make sure if he does by them to not by the cheapest ones. compare th Mg's on the label to make sure the dose id high enough. ome of the cheaper combination products skim the products down to less Mg's to make it more affordable.

HAHA!! Sounds good man! I think he's doin' it to bulk up for the chicks, sh*t I don't know why he's cheerleading in the first place. Thanks for the advice bro, I'll pass it on!

Thread Information