Thread: Torn Bi

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Torn Bi

i just tore my right bicep and am five weeks from a show. i'm thinking about just doing cardio legs abs calves and lower back for the next two weeks until i can pick up a weight again. any thoughts on training would be great.

bump, please help

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBBNB
    i just tore my right bicep and am five weeks from a show. i'm thinking about just doing cardio legs abs calves and lower back for the next two weeks until i can pick up a weight again. any thoughts on training would be great.
    that about all you can do. when your hurt you are hurt, not much you can do to work through a torn bicep. if you do decide to try to do any upper body(which i don't recomend at all) use machines only and lightweights, and if it hurts,STOP!!!!!!!!!! did you see a doc yet?

yeah on friday and i got a scipt for ani inflammitory meds that are now making me hold more water. i upped my cardio to 2 sessions one first thing in the am for 45 min with abs and lower back ext and another at around seven pm for about 25 min with calve raises leg ext and ham curls. as for holding water i was thinking about taking a diuretic as soon as the scipt is done just to get rid of the water it made me hold on to, any thoughts.

oh yeah and i'm not going to pick up a weight till at least this friday that would be around ten days. check out the pics i posted you can kinda see how swollen my right one is.

oh yeah and i'm not going to pick up a weight till at least this friday that would be around ten days. check out the pics i posted you can kinda see how swollen my right one is.
    are you"on" anything else now??take out bloat, i would recomend a little bit of letro if you are on. that should take away some water, don't worry about the dieuretics until you are closer to contest time.infact the bloat will help you recover faster and prevent any furthur injury. scratch the letro idea all together. let the bloat go until contest time

k thanks that is exactly the advice i needed. yeah my cycle and pics are posted in members pics.

k thanks that is exactly the advice i needed. yeah my cycle and pics are posted in members pics.
    I WILL LOOK IT OVER. FOR NOW, JUST KEEP UP WHAT YOU ARE DOING. sorry cap lock..let me know how the contest goes.

will do. thanks again for all the help

Thread Information