bubbathegut is offline Member

post surgery cycle

just had ACL surgery 2 weeks ago and i am wondering how long should i wait before beginning a cycle and what kind of gear should i take to help the recovery process.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Well... What are you stats first of all? I used to think there is nothing like time and rest to heal a knee injury... Until my trainer had his ACL surgery.. he waiting about a month, using doctor prescribed drugs to help with the pain etc.. Then he started using high concentrations of Deca ! I couldn't believe how fast he healed, it honestly shocked me! Deca has collagen synthesis properties helping tendons, and of course lubricates the joints.. On this note.. My trainer is a professional bodybuilder, willing to succeed at ANY rate nessesary!! You have to decide for yourself as I am noit encouraging the use to help heal injuries.. I think you should be hitting up physio 4 times a week, getting your range of motion back, and following their guidlines to recovery!

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Well... What are you stats first of all? I used to think there is nothing like time and rest to heal a knee injury... Until my trainer had his ACL surgery.. he waiting about a month, using doctor prescribed drugs to help with the pain etc.. Then he started using high concentrations of Deca! I couldn't believe how fast he healed, it honestly shocked me! Deca has collagen synthesis properties helping tendons, and of course lubricates the joints.. On this note.. My trainer is a professional bodybuilder, willing to succeed at ANY rate nessesary!! You have to decide for yourself as I am noit encouraging the use to help heal injuries.. I think you should be hitting up physio 4 times a week, getting your range of motion back, and following their guidlines to recovery!
    if you take deca , you need a test, i would recomend enthanate or cypinate, and not prop. are you doing knee rehap with a pt?

bubbathegut is offline Member
    thanks for the help, yes, i am starting physical therapy this week...i had a previous surgery in feb to repair mild arthritis, so my leg muscles still are pretty weak...i have done a few cycles in the past which helped with muscle growth and the pain in my knees. like u said, i think cyp and deca might be the best combo for recovery. also i am 6'3" and 265 and i could stand to lose a few pounds which would help decrease the strain on my knees.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    let me know how the progress is going. good luck

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    yes decreasing size would be beneficial for your knees.. and unfortunatly cyp and deca will result in putting on more weight! see what your PT says before commencing a cycle

Thread Information