TENNISADD2005 is offline Junior Member

Question Tennis Player Pos-Op in Need of AdVicE !!

Professional Tennis player
    22 years old
    6'4 198 lbs

I went through Micro Surgery on my right shoulder (Right handed) 8 weeks ago. SLAP injury surgery to the Rotator Cuff.

I am currently in the elastic band part of the physiotherapy/recovery - Strengthening

I am only set to return to competition around the 15th of January of the upcoming year 2006

In a couple of weeks I will be cleared for full on weight trainning and am in need of putting on around 15/20 lbs of muscle. Most importantly I will need to build up my shoulder and back to prevent a future injury from occuring.

I am looking to Follow a program (correct Term?) to increase my muscle mass for around a 6 week period stopping at the beggining of January to have it filter out of my system by the 15th.

I have read that DECA is good for tendons (..) is this True and if so which product would be best suited? I have looked at various diferent products and am in need of some advice. Products choices & what should compliment what? (..)

I have thought this through and know of Many athletes (in tennis... you would be amazed) that have found very positive results with the use of such products.

Any info and advice is most welcome.

Kind regards

TENNISADD2005

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by TENNISADD2005
    Professional Tennis player
    22 years old
    6'4 198 lbs

I went through Micro Surgery on my right shoulder (Right handed) 8 weeks ago. SLAP injury surgery to the Rotator Cuff.

I am currently in the elastic band part of the physiotherapy/recovery - Strengthening

I am only set to return to competition around the 15th of January of the upcoming year 2006

In a couple of weeks I will be cleared for full on weight trainning and am in need of putting on around 15/20 lbs of muscle. Most importantly I will need to build up my shoulder and back to prevent a future injury from occuring.

I am looking to Follow a program (correct Term?) to increase my muscle mass for around a 6 week period stopping at the beggining of January to have it filter out of my system by the 15th.

I have read that DECA is good for tendons (..) is this True and if so which product would be best suited? I have looked at various diferent products and am in need of some advice. Products choices & what should compliment what? (..)

I have thought this through and know of Many athletes (in tennis... you would be amazed) that have found very positive results with the use of such products.

Any info and advice is most welcome.

Kind regards

TENNISADD2005
    a combination of deca and tet e or c will do the trick. i would run deca at 400mg a wk and test at 500-600mg per week. the deac you will use from wk 1-10 and the test will go from wks 1-12. this will increase you in size and strength. deca is great for tendon injuries. stay away from winstrol , it sucks the water rt out of the joints. what do you know about post cycle therapy ? very important!!!
    as far as the rotator cuff is concerned, the bands and light dumbells with higher reps is the only way to truly rehab those specific muscles-(supraspinatus, infraspinatus, subscapularis, and teres minor) which one or ones did you injure? as far as a program goes shoot me a PM and give me an idea of what your last program looked like and i will help you out.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    a combination of deca and tet e or c will do the trick. i would run deca at 400mg a wk and test at 500-600mg per week. the deac you will use from wk 1-10 and the test will go from wks 1-12. this will increase you in size and strength. deca is great for tendon injuries. stay away from winstrol , it sucks the water rt out of the joints. what do you know about post cycle therapy ? very important!!!
    as far as the rotator cuff is concerned, the bands and light dumbells with higher reps is the only way to truly rehab those specific muscles-(supraspinatus, infraspinatus, subscapularis, and teres minor) which one or ones did you injure? as far as a program goes shoot me a PM and give me an idea of what your last program looked like and i will help you out.
    exactly! Also remember, while running test, not to think your superman as it will make the pain "go away" due to water, and your strength will increase rapidly! Anavar and EQ also show collagen synthesis properties!!

Doc.Sust ; Did you receive my emails? I sent you about 3 emails Tuesday I beleive.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    deca will test you positive for 18 months......so unless there is no dope control you're SOL using deca bro!

Thanks MealTicket... I will manage ;-)

How about Alflutop??? I heard it is great for Pos-surgery and is all Natural...

Don't think it is easy to find though...

Thread Information