Thread: torn labrum

fatjason83 is offline New Member

torn labrum

hey everyone, I play rugby and this is my final college season and i am trying to get through the upcoming spring season. I tore my labrum in August and played very little this fall, I am desperate to put on some muscle to keep my shoulder in somewhat decent condition and I am hoping to ease some of the pain associated with the injury. I have never used before and I have been doin some research, I am thinkin of using 200-400mg of deca per week and perhaps stack it with primobolan , is this good? Any help anyone can offer is greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by fatjason83
    hey everyone, I play rugby and this is my final college season and i am trying to get through the upcoming spring season. I tore my labrum in August and played very little this fall, I am desperate to put on some muscle to keep my shoulder in somewhat decent condition and I am hoping to ease some of the pain associated with the injury. I have never used before and I have been doin some research, I am thinkin of using 200-400mg of deca per week and perhaps stack it with primobolan, is this good? Any help anyone can offer is greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.
    if you are going to use deca you need to use testosterone9sust, cyp, enth, or prop) if i was using 400 of deca, i probably would use 500-600mg ot test. how much do you know about "juice" complete rookie? i think you may do more research. do you know about PCT? also labrum could be a carrer ending injury if one keep playing and never lets it heal. have you see an ortho? i had a friend he poerlifted for years with the same thing, one day he jut couldn't press anymore and retired, he never let the tearheal and it became so bad it was unrepareable. be careful.

I have been looking at some of the 'safer' options,as i am worried about gyno. I have read up on clomid and nolvadex , which i am thinking of using to be safe. I have been doin some research for a while now, and I am not trying to bulk up a whole lot, just gain back some of the strength I have lost due to my injury. Yes, I have been seeing an orthopaedist, I have a brace to wear when i am playing rugby and have been doing exercises the doc recommended. I am scheduled for arthroscopic surgery in April when rugby and ski seasons are over. Thanks for your help, i will do some further research on test though for sure.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by fatjason83
    I have been looking at some of the 'safer' options,as i am worried about gyno. I have read up on clomid and nolvadex, which i am thinking of using to be safe. I have been doin some research for a while now, and I am not trying to bulk up a whole lot, just gain back some of the strength I have lost due to my injury. Yes, I have been seeing an orthopaedist, I have a brace to wear when i am playing rugby and have been doing exercises the doc recommended. I am scheduled for arthroscopic surgery in April when rugby and ski seasons are over. Thanks for your help, i will do some further research on test though for sure.
    i would wait until after the arthroscopic surgery to take test and deca . i also for right now would just continue wearing the brace when needed and keep up with the rehab. you already are pointed in the rt, direction. imo you probably don't really need to use "juice" at all. i am not sure if taking clomid or nolva with out taking steroids would help with your rehab.i never new anyone who soley took either of theses compounds or if they have benefits when taken alone. nolva is used for the prevention of gyno while taking "jice" clomid is ued after for PCT. keep doing research. stop by the aas forum and the boys will help you.

i am looking at the clomid and nolvadex for if i do decide to take deca and test. so the added muscle that i'd gain prob wouldn't help much? or could it cause problems for my surgery?

Thread Information