CharlieHustle is offline New Member

Wierd Headache!!!

Well it all started on sunday...I was banging my girl and as i was about to cum i got this serious headache over my left eye and in the back of my head. It didn't go away for the rest of the night (naggin). Next day i was fine all day then went heavy on bench and on like rep 5 i felt the headache come again. Got worse as i lifted bench. Tuesday i did shoulders and bi's and no headache. Then wednesday started my leg work out feeling fine did a warm up set then was doing box squats on rep 7 of 10 boom it came again. This time i felt wierd after like a concussion (have had a couple). I went at it again and this time on rep 5 heavier weight felt like i was gonna pass out. I have been lifting since i was 16 pretty dedicated im 22 now, I also play football. I just started supplementing with creatine and whey. I thought that i might have been severely dehydrated after the weekend of boozin. So i pounded water tuesday and today still got the headache and have one now!!!. Please help bro's

BooCooo is offline Associate Member
    creatine and the whey should have nothign to do with the headache, prob should get that checked out

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    go see you physician now!!!! it has nothing to do with dehydration, creatine or whey!!! it could be very serious, i am not trying to scare you but if this was me, and i was having ongoing headaches that started with increased intercranial pressure with exercise i would have been at the er that day.

sw00sh is offline New Member
    I experienced the exact same thing during sex last week(like you described, over your left eye in the back of your head). It went away later that night.
    I've been working out pretty hard, haven't gotten any since.

CharlieHustle is offline New Member
    Been reading on boards and what not now. Seems that quite a few people have these things too. I have decided to take like the next week off the gym and just hydrate and relax. Today i feel ok...feel as if the headache is there but not quite (like the day after a good knock on the noggin). It probably doesn't help that i didn't drink anything but beer and rye from last thursday too sunday. I was also reading something on if you take your creatine b4 you workout you can cause an insulin spike and that might increase blood pressure??? rapidly causeing a acute headache. But thanks for the concurn im gonna take it easy and no drinkin this weekend. On monday if it comes back im gonna goto the doctors

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    better to be safe than sorry. if you have health innsurance use it.

Thread Information