JerzeyBoy is offline Member

Back and Neck pain still!!! Massages??

Do you guys get back and neck massages?

I go to a chiropractor and all he does he put a lot of heat on my back than cracks it. It feels great when he cracks it but it's only short term success. He said there was nothing wrong with my back. But it still bothers me. My neck is even worse...
    Should I start getting massages??? How often do you guys go and for how long???

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy
    Do you guys get back and neck massages?

I go to a chiropractor and all he does he put a lot of heat on my back than cracks it. It feels great when he cracks it but it's only short term success. He said there was nothing wrong with my back. But it still bothers me. My neck is even worse...
    Should I start getting massages??? How often do you guys go and for how long???
    don't know why that jack ass is using heat. ice is the ticket. 20 minutes 3-5 times a day, heat will make an acute injury worse!!! try the ice first, if it doesnt help, then find a massage therapist who does myofacial release or deep tissue massage, or find a new doc that uses active release technique, that would be your best option. fcuk heat!!! it increases the inflamation and allows the injury to spread

Thread Information