sonar1234 is offline Banned

Talking Just curious (How can losing weight help with back pain?)

Doc Sust gave me a good kick in the nuts and i am on a serious weightloss plan now.

Now i have lost 10 pounds since fillowing doc advise, am now 200 pounds, what will make a big difference if i go down to 180 pounds?????

Walking is good.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    it may decrease anterior translation of your lumbar spine decreasing excessive lordosis and posible nerve impingement. i find that with 90% of people i treat have less lower back pain with weight loss, especialy those who are obese. with your case , get to a comfortable weight and see if you feel less pain. shot for 190 and see how you feel. 180 may be a little to much for your frame

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    how tall are u? 200lbs shouldnt cause that much back pain i wouldnt think if u are just 20 lbs over weight

nice response doc sust - to bad i have to use a medical journal to translate what u said. lol. but u are correct in that with weight loss it relieves back issues thats for sure

Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    how tall are u? 200lbs shouldnt cause that much back pain i wouldnt think if u are just 20 lbs over weight

nice response doc sust - to bad i have to use a medical journal to translate what u said. lol. but u are correct in that with weight loss it relieves back issues thats for sure
    i got carried away. your from s jersey, where about? i my old lady is from south jersey and i am pretty close too.

MuckDog i have posted pics for rehab a bit lower check them out, i feel fat LOL, Thanks doc i will shoot for 190 first goal but next will be 180 for sure.

When i was 28 i was around 174-180 and felt great, ok time to go for a walk again LOL i guess i am hooked on walking.

Doc i didnt go low carb, but i did cut out sugar, i also take 2 fat burning pills each morning.

I started eating lots of veggies has well to fill me up and drinking plenty of water and green tea.

You where right this morning weight was at 199 YIPPIEEEE down from 2 weeks ago 210 YUKE

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Just remember to cycle that stuff on and off. Time on=time off. You'll use up all your receptors if not.

63190 thanks yes i do cycle on off with ephedrine been using this stuff for 10 years now.

I am using it for the first 10 pounds then after that i will stop using it.

Doc sust, started the treadmill this morning 30 minutes burned 150cals, i also add my clavicule band on seems to help a lot, i also go for a long walk at night around an hour or so, man this thing gets me sweating, talking brisk walking fast pace.

My body is different i seem to lose weight better by eating light and only 3 meals a day, stop eating at 6pm at night.

Cals are between 1500 and 2000 a day, i am not concerned about keeping muscle on just losing weight and feeling better.

Also training with weights close grip pulley rows 3 X 8-10 reps with heavier weight, hammer curls machine 3 X 8-10 reps, reverse pec deck 3 X 8-10, seated leg curls 3 X 8-10 reps and lying leg curls 3 X 8-10. Try to do this 3 times a week at least go really get theses weak muscles stronger.

sounds as if u r a work in progress, kep up the good work!

Crossing fingers doc sust crossing fingers, weight down to 197 pounds this morning.

Still feeling some pain that comes and goes. Clavicule strap seems to help a bit, will take more pictures after xmas to see posture progression.

Thanks again

197, good job. getting slim again!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    197, good job. getting slim again!
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, LOL not slim i still got some more pounds to lose beleive me.... but its quit good considering that 2 weeks ago i was near 210.

I will be sure to get some pics here when i reach my target weight, this time its gonna happen.

ok well more slim then before, keep up the good work

Thread Information