sonar1234 is offline Banned

Wink Who would have tought (injury getting better)

Doc sust yet another puzzling thing happening.

I used to do tae bo dvds 6 times a week about 2 months ago before i ordred the losebackpain program, i combined this with boot camp dvds all form Billy Blank which i think is the best when it comes to that high intensity training.

I was also weight training nothing heavy just your basic stuff with 4 sets of 15-20 reps that the guy i went to see the posture massage therapist told me to do.

My weight then was 204 and after 1 month of doing all that training and sweating has hell i add lost only 4 pounds, and my lovehandles where still present??????

I am now following everything you told me to a T, i eat low carb pertty much all the time (ITS DAMN HARD LOL), i walk in the morning for no more then 30-45 minutes on the treadmill with clavicule strap, take a bit of ephedrine (but that i did has well when i was doing tae bo and bootcamp), and i train my weak muscles hamstrings and upper back, rear deltoids using a 3 sets of 8-10 reps, no more.

And beleive it or not my bodywight is down now at 195 pounds?????? from around 210, 2 weeks ago......

I am starting to think that high intensity training must not be that good for weightloss has they say since i didnt lose all that much doing tae bo near 6 times per week and bootcamp that add bodyweight squats and push ups and tones of kicking????

Now that i am on a roll i am shooting for 175 pounds, i know that the holdays are coming but this year its gonna be a sad one cause my father is dying for colon cancer and cannot be treated anymore, my guess is that death should come within a month or so and that is very sad.

Thanks again doc for all your help at least now i am finally on the road to a successful back recovery.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    its the diet thats working. try the tae bo now with your new diet and you may lose more weight even faster. atkins like diets rip the fat off of you.
    sorry to hear about your dad, my thoughts are with you and your family.

sonar1234 is offline Banned

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    its the diet thats working. try the tae bo now with your new diet and you may lose more weight even faster. atkins like diets rip the fat off of you.
    sorry to hear about your dad, my thoughts are with you and your family.
    Thanks Doc, no way for tae bo now, i am sticking to what works for now and that is walking, pure and simple, i will try tae bo when the pain is gone for good and that might take a couple of months I HOPE.

THanks for the toughts for my father has well.

Thread Information