Jack Rabbit Slim is offline Associate Member

Unhappy Kidney injury...need help

I was playing flag football and got tangled up and fell, well my teammate was running and on his upstride kneed me in the side. I went to the hospital, because it felt like a broke my ribs. To make a long stroy short, they ran a CT scan and other tests everything came ouit ok. Then I went to go urinate and nothing but blood. Well the surgeon keep me overnight for observation and now I am at home recovering. Has anyone ever had this type of injury and how long untill I can return to the gym?

liftergirl is offline Female Member
    any more blood?
    "Medical advice given on this board can not be case specific, but often times with the injuries/symptoms/etc discussed, this is what is recommended. In order to get it fully evaluated, you should address it with your primary physician or health care provider"

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    are you taking anything? gear? if so. now is the time to stop until you heal. but i never had an injury like that.

Jack Rabbit Slim is offline Associate Member
    No there is no more blood that I can see. And yes I have one more shot and I will be done with my test cyp. So I will do that last shot. Then of course there is PCT, with clomoid and HCG . The ER surgeon said it was ok to continue all of that . It has been a wwek and It still hurts around the rib area. I can do things that don't require alot of intense ab movement.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    going to take time to heal. do yu plan on running the hcg while taking clomid? from what i know, it isn't a good idea. you may want to ask the boys in the aas forum

Thread Information