ROBOCOP is offline Member

Really Painful Forearms

Guys, i need help! For over 2 months now ive been experiencing really painful forearms, particularly when training back or bi's. My right forearm is the most painful. I havent trained back or bi's for 8 wks and they still dont seem to be getting any better. I cant remember feeling any pain as a direct result of training at any time it just seemed to appear. I first thought that id damaged my bicep insertion as that is where the most pain could be felt. That is still the case but the muscles on either side of each forearm feel tight aswell. CAN ANYONE GIVE ME SOME HELP?

Sounds like tendonitis to me

Yeah, thought of that. Just not convinced though! I saw my physio who couldnt give me any idea of what it could be! Its doing my head in. Sat here thinking of what it might be and when the pain will subside is frustrating as hell! Ive tried rest, ice, heat and anti inflamatories. What next?

I tried everything....physio,anti inflams,ultrasound nothing worked for me apart from HGH @4iu ed 5on 2off.......after about 2 weeks the pain dissapeared and has never come back.......

Oh! I ve seen my doc aswell and no joy there either

How long did you take the HGH for?

I cant reccommend that you try hgh without knowing anything about you....age etc........if you exhaust all other avenues without success and you are over 25 years of age then if i was you i would consider using hgh,even a dose of 2iu's ed could help....Good luck

Yeah thats appreciated. Just for info im knocking on the door of 40yrs, and been training for 8yrs. Only done 2 cycles and im ready to start me 3rd pretty soon.

If all else fails then give hgh a try mate.........nothing to loose!

Will do mate, thanks for the advice. Ill let you know how i get on!

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Why kind of pain is it... burning, sharp, etc.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    try high calcium dosages and ice the hell out of them. can't hurt

calcium helps stop muscle tetany. it worked for me, i had a similar problem with my bi's

ARTHURB999.The pain i get is a constant sharp pain right where the insertion point of the bicep is. If i tense my Bis and rotate my wrist i feel the pain more. Ive laid off training anything to do with Bis for an absolute age now and it aint getting any better. Like i said before, the muscles either side of my forearm are painful aswell. The pain is like the feeling you get in your legs after a good leg session 2 days later.
    DOC.SUST. Any recommendations on calcium supplements? Also Ive used ice packs, you know, the sort you stick in the freezer. Should i apply ice direct to the point of the pain, ie where the insertion of the bicep is. What do i do about the forearms. Sorry to sound thick but i just want to get it right!
    Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by ROBOCOP
    ARTHURB999.The pain i get is a constant sharp pain right where the insertion point of the bicep is. If i tense my Bis and rotate my wrist i feel the pain more. Ive laid off training anything to do with Bis for an absolute age now and it aint getting any better. Like i said before, the muscles either side of my forearm are painful aswell. The pain is like the feeling you get in your legs after a good leg session 2 days later.
    DOC.SUST. Any recommendations on calcium supplements? Also Ive used ice packs, you know, the sort you stick in the freezer. Should i apply ice direct to the point of the pain, ie where the insertion of the bicep is. What do i do about the forearms. Sorry to sound thick but i just want to get it right!
    Thanks guys!
    ice away my good man! ice the insertion as well asthe forearms, 20 minutes every 2 hours you are awake. as far as calcium, i dig the coral clacium, you can get his justabout anywhere, even wal mart, take double the recomended dose and tell me what happens

Thanks Doc. I'll give it a try and ill let you know. Incidentally, i trained my chest tonight and doing flyes was pretty painful. My forearms blew and the area of the insertion was really painful.

Something else to think about! I posted a thread relating to just coming off 2 cycles in succession without taking post cycle therapy of any form. Left me with no sex drive what so ever, even 4 months on! Anyway, my point is that ive heard coming off the gear can leave test levels all over the place and affect the body in numerous ways. My question is, could 2 relatively heavy cycles in quick succession, without post cycle therapy cause this sort of pain in my forearms?

possibly, why no pct? come on man thats a rookie mistake and you loose all your gains. how long have you been off? grab a bottle of clomid or 25 bucks and do it right! don't fck around with your body like that. pct is ESSENTIAL
    Last edited by Doc.Sust; 12-21-2005 at 10:34 AM.

Hey Doc. Im learning the hard way, and lesson well and truly learned! I thought id talked to the right people but how wrong could i be? Started to ice my forearms for 20 mins every 2 hrs where possible. Touch wood it'll start to alleviate some of this fckng pain. Thanks for your advice. I would always appreciate more advice if forthcoming.

no problem but lets talk about PCT, Pm me and tell me when your last cycle ended and why you insist on not doing pct?

speak is offline Associate Member
    I also have the same pain, been de****g with it for about a year. I will also try the ice thing. If you find something that seems to help, please post it.

Is d e a l i n g a bad word?

Quote Originally Posted by speak
    I also have the same pain, been de****g with it for about a year. I will also try the ice thing. If you find something that seems to help, please post it.

Is d e a l i n g a bad word?
    Hey Speak. Seems there are more people with similar problems than i imagined. Likewise. if you find a solution let me know.

speak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ROBOCOP
    Hey Speak. Seems there are more people with similar problems than i imagined. Likewise. if you find a solution let me know.
    Definitely, I've had tendinitis in other spots on my forarms but it has always went away, this is really starting to piss me off. I contacted a Chiropractor that performs ART, and I'm gonna try this at the turn of the year, I'll let you know how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by speak
    Definitely, I've had tendinitis in other spots on my forarms but it has always went away, this is really starting to piss me off. I contacted a Chiropractor that performs ART, and I'm gonna try this at the turn of the year, I'll let you know how it goes.
    Speak. Would appreciate that mate. Im still trying what the doc said so ill see how that goes over the next vfew weeks.

anabolan.tr is offline New Member
    l ve same problem ,solve it by calsium injection. Deca can help to grow up tendons ?

Ausy is offline New Member
    Hi Robo, i had same problem coming off end of first course in ages. Mine is going on 3 weeks, i am just resting it alot and trying to train around it. Will also be taking Doc advice and try calcium. Keep us all updated on how we go.

Thread Information