Thread: Veins in Knee

wgcthree is offline New Member

Veins in Knee

Ladies/Gents,
    today I saw an older gentlemen working out, and I caught a glimpse of his leg it was full of nothing but a huge piping of veins it was rather,,,,,, nasty.

Well I knew I had the same thing but VERY small to the right of my right knee, I do not want this to spread as his has does anyone know what it is? Or better yet how to fix it/ or stop it from getting worse.

*When I mean veins I mean like gross, you can see it when your not working out*

Thanks

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    yes its called varicose veins, and they happen with age, and as far as i know if you want to prevent them then stop lifting, otherwise be a man lift and not worry so much about vanity and let your body age like everyone else, its inevitable. if you are that concerned,they can be removed by a plastic surgeon. sorry for being curt, but this is a cosmetic question, not injury and rehab
    Last edited by Doc.Sust; 12-30-2005 at 09:40 AM.

wgcthree is offline New Member
    No your right sorry I didn't know where else to put it, thank you for answering my question though I am only nineteen and seeing it, does that seem odd?

Thanks

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    hey i had sign of them when i was 23 in my legs, i am 30 now and they still havent changed, age with grace my friend, we all do,, no worries!

Thread Information