Liftnainez is offline Banned

Black eye relief!!

What would be the best way to reduce the redness and swelling of a black eye? Im sure theres not much but what are some tips other then icing?

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    hey man, i have the thing that will take it away in two to three days easy. And make it fade alot during those 2-3 days. I always use it. When your sittin around the house like online or watchin tv. Get a rag or wash cloth. Get hot i mean hot hot hot water running and soak the rag in it. fold the rag so that it just covers the black and swollen area. Press it on the area. I mean press hard. Press outward... like if the blackness is under your eye. press out from under the eye, then down towards your mouth. But you have to keep the rag hot. so in 3 mins when you feel the rag losing heat. Soak it again and repeat the pressing. Do that for as long as you can. I have had many times i have had to sit watchin tv for about 5 hours just reheatin and pressing the whole time. (had a job interview the next day) But try to do that twice a day. and within 2 days you will see it fade alot. Always works for me.

thanks alot for the info bro.. its for a buddy of mine but i will let him know.. much appreciation

RMBros is offline Junior Member
    Like dukkitdalaw said, just alternate ice and heat and massage the blood out while it's warm.

One thing though - if it starts to swell again after you heat it up and massage it, lay off for a while and let the vessels and capilaries close up before you start to massage again.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    ice, ice and ice

thanks bros..much appreciation

Thread Information