Thread: stretch marks

sdagent is offline New Member

stretch marks

i have strect marks on my stomach will those ever go away..?

i mean im 220 right now and im looking to get down to 190 ...if i do that are they going to stay their? what happens once i start working on my abs will i have a six pack with stretch marks?

what do you guys do to prevent or get rid of stretch marks?

well if the stretch marks have been there long enough to scar, obviously they will never go away. i guess it depends on how severe they are. i think they might make a cream that helps with them...dont know, cuz i dont really have any

chest6 is offline Banned
    I have some..I dont think theyre ever gonna go away. Im pale so that doesnt help. I guess tanning is the only thing I can see. I have this cream for them, but it doesn't do shit.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    I have some on the insides of my thighs from doing leg press... it was caused from bringing my knees to my chest ans the skin woudl stretch.

To be honest though, they aren't even noticeable because they match the rest of my skin color.

I hear that ester-e or isomer e, somehting like that.. i have isomer E
    can help with stretch marks.. Rub the oil on them, and from what i hear it helps them not be so noticeable.

Another story.. someone burned my arm with a hot key thinking they were being funny, and those scares got tanned this summer and now they can't even bee seen. I could swear they never happened.

So isomer-E does not get rid of stretch marks, just helps them to be less visible.

Maybe try cocoabutter?

Hope this helps

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i had them real bad on my ass, and in my armpit, and lil ones on my biceps. the ones on my ass eventually turned white and alot less noticable then before

mitch911 is offline Member
    any1 trying coccoa butter ever since i heard it can make them less noticeable i smother it over my body after i shower to faid the marks and try to prevent

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch911
    any1 trying coccoa butter ever since i heard it can make them less noticeable i smother it over my body after i shower to faid the marks and try to prevent
    Thats not the only thing you use it for j/k. Pregnant women use coccoa butter to prevent the stretch marks a lot of times

Power40 is offline Associate Member
    I use vitimin E oil after taking a shower on them. It takes away the redness and makes them hard to see.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Mine are light bright purple..I dont think theyre goin anywhere. I have put like a full bottle on them over time and they havent done shit..

transform is offline Associate Member
    iv got tons of em on my pecs, lats and biceps and they never leave. afte ra few years they fade quite alot but theyre still noticable. I use loads of vitamin e cream, and other stuff and it hasnt done shit for me as far as making them fade goes, but i havnt got any new stretchmarks since i started rubbing the affected areas with it after a shower and so on.

Iv heard a tan can make them much less noticable and also make them look 'less bad', and i had some success with a cream called retina-a but its damn expensive. If they really get to ya maybe consider laser treatment?

The three best things you can do in my opinion...

1.) Use a lot of lotion all over your body after a shower so your skin doesn't dry and increase the risk of tearing or scarring.

2.) Take a generous amount of vitamin E which is known to help the skin.

3.) Using tanning beds will help hide acne blemishes and stretch marks when you get dark enough.

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    You can only prevent them but sad to say they will not go away even laser treatment barely works. If they are minimal over time exfoliating them will minimize the appearance and over time (decades) they will fade. Tanning actually makes them look worse. I wish I could help I have a few myself that I hate. nobody really notices them but I do and they suck.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    You can only prevent them but sad to say they will not go away even laser treatment barely works. If they are minimal over time exfoliating them will minimize the appearance and over time (decades) they will fade. Tanning actually makes them look worse. I wish I could help I have a few myself that I hate. nobody really notices them but I do and they suck.
    Really?? It actually hides it and makes it look better for me?? I guess it all depends on your skin complexion. I have darker skin so that's probably why.

BIGPHIL is offline Associate Member
    EVERDAY AFTER SHOWERING MOISTURISER AND BEFORE BED VITAMIN E CAPSUALES...Has definetly faded them and made them more subtle(i.e softer...skin is able to stretch more)

transform is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Stacked_Pimp
    Really?? It actually hides it and makes it look better for me?? I guess it all depends on your skin complexion. I have darker skin so that's probably why.

yeah, same here. I tan very easily and never get burned, and foir a few weeks this summer we had really great weather, and i got a bit of a tan and it made a big difference for me. im thinkin of using tanning beds at my gym once or twice a week in the new year

chest6 is offline Banned
    I have like 5 on my sides now..each side. Sucks..I think I got them from getting fat so quickly when I came to college I lost a whole bunch of weight and I was laying down and my shirt came up and some girl was like "What are those..she like looked closely then shes like..oh" haha dammit those are the ones I hate the most.

flex_w is offline Associate Member
    i got them 2 medium lines on each side of shoulders couple on lats and really really small ones hardly noticabled on pecs there is no way to get rid of them but if u really feel like there getting to you just compensate and chuk somthn over em so they cant be seen like that makeup shit girls where i did it once lol and no joke didnt see em when trainin worked for me since i got dark tanned skin

lindseyls1 is offline Female Member
    Unfortunatly the only way stretch marks can be removed is with plastic surgery (laser or a tummy tuck).

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I had some pretty bad from some of my first cycles, nice and red - today, they are hard to find... I guess they do fade eventually. Now they look real light-colored and a bit textured - nothing like they used to be. I've used moisturizing soaps and always taken Vitamin/Mineral sups...

chest6 is offline Banned
    Mederma and new cocoa butter Stretch Mark Formula has actually really helped recently

Thread Information