juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member

Thinning hair... young guy needs help.

Ok so ive noticed that the hair on the back of my head (were the hair swirls in the back, or were yamakas are placed. Sorry for lack of better description) seems to be thinning and soft. This is my second cycle of AS and think thats whats causing it. I dont notice hair falling out really, but it doesnt seem as thick. What are some options for something like this? Will it go back to normal after i stop AS. Im using Nizoral 1% shampoo everyday.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    anyone?

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    if you really want to combat this i would recommend taking 1mg finasteride ed, 2% niz a couple times/week, and minoxidil on your spot of concern

yannick32 is offline Associate Member
    You got to give this time, hair regrowth can take has much has 2 years to show cause of the damn slow hair cycle, i use nioxin cleanser and scalp therapy everyday, nisoral is good too and of course minoxidil.

This makes to hair thicker, i am also experimenting on soy protein milk, studies say that it prevents the dht binding.

And no it has no impact on testosteron cause it has estrogen in it and i am still quit horny each day, so you wont lose your sexual appetit.

thestudent is offline Associate Member
    I have the same problem. I have been on propecia for over a year and my hair id much thicker and no hair loss. During cycle just up the dosage a bit.

TomsTwinTowers is offline Associate Member
    Yes propecia is the way to go if you can afford it. my insurance wont cover it because it is cosmetic. $49.00 at sams club with no insurance. It takes a while before you see any improvement but in 6 months or so you should see your hair starting to come back, atleast thats when i noticed it.

Surfstud18 is offline Member
    I heard Nioxin Cleanser and scalp tearpy works good for Early stages of thinning removes the Dht digydrotestosterone. I'm sure these guy's have better ideas

Surfstud18 is offline Member
    Good luck

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    If you are just thinning on the back part of your head and thats it, then Rogaine would work excellent for you.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    proscar is a generic form of finasteride and is cheaper. You should run some proscar/propecia ed and use a good shampoo like nizorol and if you want some minoxidil/rogaine on the area like vette said. Other than that mow the fukin shit off and live it up...or get a rug.

Thread Information