sonar1234 is offline Banned

Wink Updated picture and training program adjustement

I have updated this picture tonight.

I feel with all the rehab that i have been doing i have some results, the pain is not gone but i feel that my posture is getting better.

I feel my hamstring stronger and pulling backward, i still feel i need work for the ab region, and if i compare my neck with my chest on the picture i have taken before and them today i can see that in the first picture my neck was infront if my chest and now my neck is getting more straight up.

For training i guess i will use very light weights cause in the past thats what i did but i was going to failure so this might have cause a lot of tearing in the muscle cell and made it worst.

Doc i will keep you updated on how this goes when i start training chest, delts and quads again.

I am gonna go on the safe side and do maybe 2-3 exercices for each of them, for chest i am gonna do some streching exercices like flyes, for quads i might just do some bodyweight squats no more then 3 sets of 15 reps and for delts some basic lateral raise.

I will continue to hit hamstring with seated curls, lying curls, i will do a complete back workout and rear deltoid too.

Please note the dates on the pictures and tell me if you see a difference in the neck upper back area.
    Last edited by sonar1234; 05-10-2006 at 07:27 PM.

The haircut is no excuse sorry

bump

Thread Information