Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member

Cool Surgical Scars...

Greetings,

I have been released by my physican to begin working out again. I had 2 major surgeries since August. I have shrunk by 25lbs, however, I am so freaking LEAN, I love it.

I plan to head to the gym and do a Prop and Masteron cycle of 8-10 weeks. I have all my pct in order as well. (This will be my 4th cycle...and I'm 39.) My goal is to add a few lbs and remain lean. I have had my best results and fewest sides from Prop and Masteron.

My question is...finally...what's a good scar treatment? I have one scar on my right middle abdominal region that is about 2-3cm wide and another one that runs vertically from my bb to my pubic line. The vertical one I'm not worried about, it doesn't show and has faded well, but the abdominal one is wide and pretty 'red'.

I'm a fair skinned guy who tans quite a bit. I know to cover fresh scars, so I have my band-aids, but when I'm shirtless running this spring/summer/fall, I really hate for it to stick out like a 'battle wound'.

I have 12,000iu's of vitamin E from CVS and Mederma for scars...are they my only choices?

Indymuscleguy
    [email protected]

omnipotent is offline Banned
    stretch mark creams work on scars too .. u can get it at bodybuilding.com i used it .. it works pretty well

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    the e and coco butter.you can also consult a plastic surgeon, but i wouldn't at first,. try the vit E for 6 months first

Thread Information