This Ish Is Killing Meeee! Pinched Nerve?

This pain is soooo bad, its in the area of my scapula towards my right side. When I have my shoulder blades together to walk straight there is pain in that region, especially when I adduct my scapula to do a lat pull-down. Oh man this is terrible, I dunno what it is! Tomorrow I'm going to get a nice massage though, hopefully ill get finished off with a . but anyway, yea if any of you guys have an idea of what it could possibly be, let me know please..thanks bros.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    i dont think a wish washy is the best place to get a massage for a sports injury, yes a handjob is a good time, but there is no way in hell that lady knows one orign or insertion or nerve inervation of any muscle in the entire body. i would see a reputable MT or PT and save for the wish wasy another day, also avoid movements that aggrevate it, if lat pull downs hurt try another movement for back that won't aggrevate the condition

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

Hurt down the spine?

Quote Originally Posted by El Jugo Buen0
    This pain is soooo bad, its in the area of my scapula towards my right side. When I have my shoulder blades together to walk straight there is pain in that region, especially when I adduct my scapula to do a lat pull-down. Oh man this is terrible, I dunno what it is! Tomorrow I'm going to get a nice massage though, hopefully ill get finished off with a . but anyway, yea if any of you guys have an idea of what it could possibly be, let me know please..thanks bros.
    Does it hurt in a line down the spine? I pull my trap (rt. side) a couple of times a year when I'm doing tgriceps poush downs with bad form. It feels like I've stretched the tendons off my spine and makes mye gimpy for weeks. I don't know if that's what you're describing but regardless, ICE IT.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    ice is always the key, good advice

Thread Information