JerzeyBoy is offline Member

I have unbearable back and neck pain PLEASE HELP!!!

I have lower back pain and neck pain that hurts so much that I don't care if I die anymore. I never felt pain like this in my life before and I been threw lots. I tried a chiropractor and he couldn't help me. I'm currently trying physical therepy but it's not doing anything. I just started but I haven't even felt a little bit of relief. The pain is driving me crazy, I don't wanna go to work, school, the gym, nothing. It hurts so much it feels like someone beat me with a sledge hammer. I'm gonna try to buy a new mattress but I doubt that's gonna help.

I'm asking for help. Please bro's, if you guys have any solution PLEASE TELL ME.

I don't wanna take painkillers because the pain is so unbearable that I know I'll get addicted to them. So not looking for that type of option.

Guys please help me if you can.
    -JB

-DedicateD- is offline Member
    bump

Hard Head is offline Member
    I'm sorry.

In my opinion you have to see a doctor, get the MRI and figure out what is wrong. You might also find that accupuncture helps with the pain management but still, if you don't know what's wrong, you can't fix it. Why are you waiting, you obviously need help. Orthopedic doc is the one to see.

Hard Head is offline Member
    Oh and hell yes get a new mattress. I like the one with the individually wrapped coils. If you get to the doctor though he might be able to help you get one through your insurance.

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    I had pain in my neck and back that I would have described somewhat similarly...chiro did nothing (made it worse actually), physio I saw no results. I tried accupuncture on the advise of my mom actually. It worked really well..not only with pain, but it seemed to resolve my problem (which was a nerve pinch). Good luck bro.

pelly789 is offline Member
    i just got thru some back pain from the middle of my back down and i was in the hospital for 5 days right before christmas and they came up with absolutely nothing after what seemed like thousands of tests

mris,catscan,bonescan,xrays just about everything was exausted and i tried out the chiropractor and my back seems to be alot better as there is not much pain very little i can feel so thats what happend with my prob the chiro fixed it said i had a lateral sprain to the middle of my back...

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    have you had an mri yet/ how long has this been going on and how did it start?

JerzeyBoy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    have you had an mri yet/ how long has this been going on and how did it start?
    I've had an X-ray as well as an MRI done. They couldn't find anything. In the MRI they found that my shoulders have weak rotator cuffs and Physical Therapy is helping with that. As for the neck and back problem I'm suffering day and night. Physical Therapy isn't doing absolutely anything. I went to an orthopedist. He was the one who sent me to physical therapy. It's been going on since the summer, it gradually got worse. I ignored it as minor back pain. I don't know how it started. Just woke up with pain one day and it got worse and worse.

Thanks for all the feedback so far.

pelly789 is offline Member
    if the pain is localized to your spine i would go to the hosp. and get tested for spinal meningitis and maybe even lyme disease...as for pt not doing anything for you i would go to another orthapedic to get a second opinion another set of eyes may shed some light on something i also didnt know how my back my started either it was an annoying tightness at first then became excrusiating when i woke up one day but if your feeling shitty i would go to another doc and get tested for lyme disease and spinal meningitis

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    At least with the x ray you know its not in the bones. Good luck bro i am with you on this, being a back pain suffer myself for 4 years.

Doc Sust has helped me a lot he is a great guy, all is advise is to be considered has well.

I am doing a bit better and can see that my posture is getting better now, combined losethebackpain and biotonix plus Doc advise going very well.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy
    I've had an X-ray as well as an MRI done. They couldn't find anything. In the MRI they found that my shoulders have weak rotator cuffs and Physical Therapy is helping with that. As for the neck and back problem I'm suffering day and night. Physical Therapy isn't doing absolutely anything. I went to an orthopedist. He was the one who sent me to physical therapy. It's been going on since the summer, it gradually got worse. I ignored it as minor back pain. I don't know how it started. Just woke up with pain one day and it got worse and worse.

Thanks for all the feedback so far.
    you do try a chiro,? rt or wrong? what did they do for you, also how about a massage therapist? howabout accupuncture?

Thread Information