Boostz32 is offline Junior Member

Pain at the Lower part of the Side Delt

I been in pain for about 8 weeks I got a werid pulled muscle it is on the lower part of the delt. Its actually in the side of the arm where your delt ends and inbetween the tricept and bi. Doctor says it probly the delt but since I get no pain in rotation there is no need for an MIR. I only get pain when I lifting (shoulder press or flat bench) weight it feels like someone jamming there knuckle into the side of my arm. I'm lifting pretty light for the past few weeks but it is still there. Anyone ever get this and could tell me what it is.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    possibly shoulder impingement syndrome, hard to say without doing orthopedic tests, ice and rest lift light, if the pain doesn't at least get somewhat better in several wk i would seek a second opinion and push fro the mri

I went to see the doctor he said the pain is coming from the delt and I now have full motion with no pain, but when I press I feel a pain at the top of the Bi. It seems to be jumping around 1st cuff, 2nd top tri, now top of the Bi

werid that I only feel the pain at the top of the Bi when pressing but not when doing a Bi workout Anyway the Ice has be helping big time thanks

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    probably is the bicep tendon. keep up with the ice ,

hey Doc, I heard HGH helps to heal the upper shoulder, bi and tri. as opposed to deca that just masks the problem with water retention. What is your thoughts on HGH for heal.ing?

Thread Information