JasonR is offline Member

my hair is stabbing my GF

Every time I shave my body with a razor (mach 3 turbo) the hair grows back all itchy and sharp. my girl hates it... My question is- does Veet cream make the hair grow smooth like it is now or is it the same shit as the knife.

planning on doing my legs with it.. I have no problem waxing my chest and abs, i can take the pain, but can i use veet on my legs knowing that my hair will not grow sharp ?

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    the only thing that has ever worked for me (cause my gf says the same) is waxing... Give it a try bro. You'll never go back to the razor bumps and sharp stubble. Just a suggestions bro.

JasonR is offline Member
    i am waxing the chest and abs..its aight.. but what to do for legs ? waxing will hurt too much there... how are those creams ? do they also leave sharp edges?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy View Post
    the only thing that has ever worked for me (cause my gf says the same) is waxing... Give it a try bro. You'll never go back to the razor bumps and sharp stubble. Just a suggestions bro.

exactly, the hair will come back, but over time, it will get thinner and softer..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

wantmoremass is offline Associate Member
    how do you guys handle waxing the chest? i get my lower back waxed, and it's like an appointment with hell every 5 weeks - i hate it. have thought about chest, just not sure i could do it... and shins for example - i can't even imagine it. never tried nair/veet, but sure it doesn't last as long as waxing.

i clip my chest to avoid body stubble. that way it's almost gone, but not short enough to poke too much. just use the hair clipper with no guard - it's usually pretty cool.

JasonR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wantmoremass View Post
    how do you guys handle waxing the chest? i get my lower back waxed, and it's like an appointment with hell every 5 weeks - i hate it. have thought about chest, just not sure i could do it... and shins for example - i can't even imagine it. never tried nair/veet, but sure it doesn't last as long as waxing.

i clip my chest to avoid body stubble. that way it's almost gone, but not short enough to poke too much. just use the hair clipper with no guard - it's usually pretty cool.
    do you find that the hair grows thicker overtime with this ? or is it just a myth

browboy is offline Associate Member
    Go get laser done and be done with it! Have a few posts on here about it if you guys are interested.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    It's a myth, your hair can't grow back thicker, think about it. I've shaved my package so many times if I let it grow back it would look like I had buckwheet in a headlock. Not pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonR View Post
    do you find that the hair grows thicker overtime with this ? or is it just a myth

JasonR is offline Member
    ill have to sell my car to laser off full body... and besides im not that "hair obsessed" anyway..

i'd say it grows back thinner with waxing - i have found that to be true.

JasonR is offline Member
    Alright I decided to do the following:
    Chest, Abs, Forearms, Back - WAX while on Edited. No rec drug posts. cream
    Legs- NAIR

Maybe i'll get my doc friend to knock me out with that anesthesia they use on little kids after surgery to remove stitches.. waxing while asleep sounds baller !

sphincter is offline Member
    I clip my hair most of the time but I am in the process of lasering my chest/torso/underarms/ back/ass/genitals and I got it all done for ~$3500 which, to me, is very worth it! my hair is about 50% gone and it is already a great improvement but I still havea long way to go.

research around and check with different laser hair places to get he best deal. I went to several and they all said it'd b over $10k to get done what I'm getting done but teh ALC I go to made me a killer deal and I have since gotten the nurses to add in some body parts not in the original agreement and now everyone thinks they have to do those parts since it's in the notes from last time

i've thought about laser for my back (really just lower back). i'm thinking that size wouldn't be too bad cost-wise, but want to know that it's going to be permanently effective. not sure i want to do the whole chest too, just in case the magnum pi look comes back ;-)

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by wantmoremass
    i'd say it grows back thinner with waxing - i have found that to be true.
    yes it does grow back thinner waxing, ive noticed this on my chest and back

YouAintKnow330 is offline Associate Member
    Waxing the chest isnt bad at all... ill soon be getting it laser removed tho

Quote Originally Posted by YouAintKnow330
    Waxing the chest isnt bad at all... ill soon be getting it laser removed tho
    i found waxing my back to be relatively painless, chest on the otherhand was horrifyingly painful

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Bunch of pussies over waxing your legs etc. My wife waxes out my nose hairs every couple of months. You havnt lived until you have had that experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Bunch of pussies over waxing your legs etc. My wife waxes out my nose hairs every couple of months. You havnt lived until you have had that experience.
    ouchh

ACAZORES is offline Member
    I take 5mg of xanax one hour before waxing my total uper boby, works great and I dont feel shit, after im done I dont remember that I had my body waxed, xanax is the man, lool

Castradomus is offline Junior Member
    **** laser. Seriously, soo not worth it, the hair gets thinner but never goes away (or it didnt for me, and alot of the people i know). I switched to electrolysis and yeah its way slower, but it works. oh and when i used test, my hair that was thin got thick again.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    5mg of xanax!!!! wow, theyd have to wake me up!!!! man I cant get myself to go back to the chest waxing, just too much pain for me, my back is fine, i get it done every 4 weeks and my nose hairs as well, no problem but i got the Steve Guttenburg chest going on

Markosterone is offline Member
    a friend of mine has done laser several times. it got alot better.

but when he did his first cycle, he was back to where he was before the laser. got all hairy again.

El Ricardinho is offline New Member
    hair removal creams dissolve the hair which in turn make the hair smoother when it grows back. Better if you dont want your girl bitching about leg stubble. Shaving cuts the hair so leaves a ragged jaggy edge. Waxing over a long period will slow the follicle growth down a good bit. Also the idea that hair grows back any faster is wrong, its an old wife's tale. It has no bearing on hair growth whatsoever.

Thread Information