yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member

Wink Pulsed Signal Therapy discopathy

I am starting a series of 12 one hour treatments recommended by my medical doctor that gives me my prolotherapy treatments.

My medical doctor has taken many trips into Germany and says that so far they are the most advanced in treating back pain.

He gave me some paper studies and this procedure is pertty amazing, it can also rehydrate my 2 discopathy that i have on L4L5 and L5S1.

I will give you guys some feedback on this when its done, 12 days in a row, weekends are off.

Prolotherapy has worked wonders for me and a lot better then any other therapy i have been to.

liftohio is offline New Member
    Tried something similar for the knee and it didn't seem to work, but thats likely because the geometry is different, make sure you update about it's effectiveness though.

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by liftohio View Post
    Tried something similar for the knee and it didn't seem to work, but thats likely because the geometry is different, make sure you update about it's effectiveness though.
    I am sceptic too dont worry, i am on my third treatment and do feel better.

But not 100%, i also did prolotherapy and by searching on the internet i found a lot of negative feedback on prolotherapy, yet it stabilized my pelvic so it doesnt need to be reajusted anymore.

The same doctor that treated me with prolotherapy suggested PST.

I still have 9 more treatments to go since for the lower back its 12 treatments in all and only the weekends are off.

How many treatments did you have for your knee? usually its 9 treatments.

I did a lot of research for PST and yet have found the same negative reviews that prolotherapy has.

I cannot understand why most of theses sites that give negative review give props to chiropratic, physiotherapy and the rest of the therapy that most of the time do nothing.

I have gone in chiropratic for a year and a half 2 different chiros, i told them about prolotherapy and ligament laxaty yet they told me that with adjustments it could be corrected.

I went 6 months into sport medecin and sport PT where they told me that tendons and ligaments have no importance when it comes to back pain and that core training would be the most effective way to releive back pain.

I was on a waiting list for posture re-education hearing them talk it was the best thing since sliced bread. It was total crap once more.

With PST i am taking a chance my medical doctor goes to many seminar in Germany, and France so far on back pain they are the most advanced.

Spine Force machine, which my chiros told me was crap is quit amazing to reajust someone posture and the machine is really fun.

PST i feel alot of tingling and a bit of burning sensation, when i get off the machine my lower back doesnt crack anymore and my snapping hip joint feels a lot better.

Prolotherapy took around 6 weeks to fully strenghten my pelvic, now i can go walking has much has i want and not feel my pelvic going out of adjustment.

I will give you some feedback has soon has i am finished December 5th maybe later because they body does take time to repair up to 6 weeks after PST.

I still have a few prolotherapy treatments that i plan to take within the new year maybe 5 or 6 more, maybe around Febuary.

Thread Information