AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making

Shoulder issue - possible rotator cuff

So every time I do side delt raises with dumbbells (among other lifts) i feel this pain in the front part of my shoulder, like under the front delt. It feels like i'm stressing the rotator cuff too much. I do all the stretches like regular delt stretch, pec stretches and also rotator cuff stretch

any advice? I'd rather not pay 60/hr for a personal trainer, but i can't afford to let this get worse

thanks guys/girls

I may not be warming up the shoulder enough before i lift as well...i know this is crucial so i'll start doing that

any advice is welcomed...

MalibuD is offline Associate Member
    I went in for the same exact feeling, I was sure I had torn rotator cuff. The doc. told me I had tendonitus and to take ibuprofin. I did some research and started a 20 day cycle of alflutop and 3000 mg of glucosamine and 3000mg of msm. Im on day 17 of the alflutop and my pain is completely gone, I am totlally blown away by this stuff. I was very skeptical of this product as I read several mixed reviews but I figured what the hell and tried it and this shit actually worked. Two weeks ago, I was having trouble lifting my arm in the morning to put on my deoderant and now I can raise my arm and rotate it with no pain. If indeed you do have a torn rotator cuff or any kind of tear or actual damage, Im sure it wont do anything but it definately took care of my problem. Good Luck and I hope all goes well Bro.

thanks a lot for that response malibu

no, nothing is seriously injured at all, it even barely hurts, but i need to prevent something worse from happening.

I think i will buy some glucosamine (knees feel dry lately too) and try that

and I will also warm up my shoulder a LOT better than i have been, i think that right there will be key in the end

Thread Information