MER
    MER is offline Member

God not more stretch marks...Please inform me

Well I figured it would happen but it creeped up on me today. I noticed on my left side upper left pec more strands that LOOK like bumps and strands of celulite but I'm still at a low Bf. And they hurt a little when touched. I have lots of stretch marks already but it's only on my left side not right. Does this sound like stretch marks? I let this go before and I have long and lots of stretch mark scars on my arms and shoulders from lack of pretreatment before. If this is streatch marks forming I'd like to know so I can go to the store and put Vit E oil on it ASAP. I don't wanna look like alexander the great.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    OH wait me and my girlfriend got in a huge arguement and she hit my chest and i threw my shirt off and hit my chest hard mocking her...maybe I'm bruising? because now theres a bruise in the middle of my chest. Ican see it's turning dark. I am still worried about stretch marks though.

I'm currently running a somwhat light cycle but I don't think that stretch marks would come up now as I've touched much heavier cycles.

seanw is offline Banned
    Get the Viatmin E and a new girelfriend.

needle is offline Senior Member
    lol have to agree with what he said lol

ALEXANDER42 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MER
    OH wait me and my girlfriend got in a huge arguement and she hit my chest and i threw my shirt off and hit my chest hard mocking her...maybe I'm bruising? because now theres a bruise in the middle of my chest. Ican see it's turning dark. I am still worried about stretch marks though.

I'm currently running a somwhat light cycle but I don't think that stretch marks would come up now as I've touched much heavier cycles.
    Hmmmm. Sounds like roid rage . lol

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    do y'all recommend vitamin e oil or what? i been puttin oil on my marks on my shoulders, but not every day often enough. i hate 'em and was gonna start my own thread, but i thought i'd post on his. if so on the oil, how often?

bmwrob is offline Member
    You can just get the gel-caps and cut them open.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    yeah. i got a bottle of vitamin e oil. and i put it on, but is this pretty much all that i can do for 'em?

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Get the Viatmin E and a new girelfriend.
    We have our times.
    The marks are still there but I really think its from hitting myself. I'm gonna put some E on it anyways, better safe than sorry. Thanks anyways bros

cocoa butter is known to work well also. using this at night helps when taking alot of vitamin e as well. at night lather the cocoa butter in areas were skin stretching is gonna be an obvious form fast muscle growth. let the stuff soak in and it will eventually keep the skin more elastic. sorry bout them bro, they are tough as hell to get rid of. good luck

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Well ****, how about dry skin lotion with vit E. Namely vasoline, any feedback?

its not a bad idea at all, the key thing is to keep the skin elastic at all times. being in my first cycle i am using lotion all over my body at least three times a day. once when i wake up. another before working out and the last before i go to bed. if you do this on top of taking vit e pills then it will help out alot.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Ive had my share of stretch marks but I've decided to prevent any more. You lube yourself down every night? Man, I literally can't stand to have lotion on a large amount of my body. Just uncomfterable to me.

i know its nasty as hell, trust me, but its way worth it when your skin is all elastic and has the capabilities of allowing more muscle to grow beneath it. if the feeling is horrible, which i know what your thinking, lather on the lotion and have to put clothes on. yes its discusting, thats why i wate until that shyt dries. look for a lotion containing vit e but is low in oils or even oil free, that wont leave you with the greasy feeling you probably get.

teflonKid is offline New Member
    Tried gel caps of pure Vit-E oil and didnt seem to work for me. Not sure if taking them would be any better. Coca butter doesn't do jack either. I think something more drastic is needed For both prevention and reduction.

Sh - it!

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by teflonKid View Post
    Tried gel caps of pure Vit-E oil and didnt seem to work for me. Not sure if taking them would be any better. Coca butter doesn't do jack either. I think something more drastic is needed For both prevention and reduction.

Sh - it!
    Bro...this thread is from 2004
    Last edited by SampsonandDelilah; 02-23-2009 at 11:18 AM.

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    agreed loose the chick lol

Thread Information