40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member

Any AAS, peptides, supplements, research chems promote tendon and ligament strength?

I really need to maximize the strength of my tendons and ligaments from my elbows down to my fingers. I work my forearms hard with wrist curls, allowing the dumb bell to roll all the way down to my finger tips at the start of/end of each rep and also do wrist curls for the outside forearm muscles. Additionally, I stretch the hell out of my fingers, thumbs, and wrists both forwards and backwards, do push ups on my finger tips, and use a hand grip with separate buttons for each finger. I get recurring tendinitis in my non dominant wrist and numbness in my last 2 fingers as I increase work intensity, rest it and take anti-inflammatory, rinse and repeat.

I"m very interested in using any AAS, peptide, supplement, research chem that promotes strength in one's tendons and ligaments. If there is anything injection for site specific results that would be great, but am interested in any and every substance I could ad to my regimen to strengthen these tendons and ligaments. I'm very interested in accelerating the process through the use of any available chemicals, supplements, etc.

Any help identifying something I could take to help in this way would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking to proactively avoid injury and get these body parts as strong as humanly possible. Anyone know of any substances I could take that strengthen tendons and ligaments?

Thanks in advance for any help I may receive.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Look into HGH, alot of people run it on here for ligament/tendon issues.

also deca and eq have been shown to increase collagen synthesis.

VEGATA is offline New Member

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    How old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    How old are you?
    43 yrs old.

Thanks guys, this help was great! I'm going to do more research on the particulars, thanks for giving me the key substances. I have done only 1 cycle thus far, Anavar only, but my objective was not for tendon/ligaments at the time. I was planning a prop/var cycle to start soon but might reconsider that (at least the dosing level of prop) to address ligaments and tendons as a more primary goal.

In any event, you have given me the valuable info I needed. Thanks a ton! I know someone else looking for this info as well so am going to share it with him right now. Thanks a lot for the help!

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by 40plusnewbie View Post
    43 yrs old.
    I would go with somatropin.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    I would go with somatropin.
    Thanks for this advice, I am currently looking at your HCG post which is great too, thanks!

Thread Information