Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Rv8G30
  • 2 Post By Times Roman

Thread: TB500 has arrived. Going to log results.

Rv8G30 is offline Associate Member

TB500 has arrived. Going to log results.

TB500 is here. I have 7 (2mg) vials to get things started. Going to dose this 4mg the first week, split between 2 injections. Then 1 injection of 2mg per week for around 6-8 weeks. Ill evaluate how i feel around week 6. Ill probably update weekly unless anyone has questions or advice.

My injury. About 6 or 7 years ago I tore a rotator cuff while kick boxing. It was pretty severe. No physical activity at all for 6 months. Then I slowly started rehabing and strengthening it in the gym. Every couple years Id do a movement that would aggravate it. Mainly swinging a softball bat. Been good for the last few years but felt it pop and its hurting again. It never really healed and Im sure it probably needed surgery. Im curious to see if TB500 will help with pain relief and maybe speed up the healing or even heal it properly. Its always held me back in the gym. Im not sure this will work but Im going to give it a shot. I really dont have any other options right now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TB500 has arrived. Going to log results.-tb500.jpg  

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    your dosing protocol sounds about right. let us know how it goes.

krask028 is offline Junior Member
    Good luck, brother! It sounds like you don't have much luck when it comes to your shoulders as well... to be honest, evolution has done a very poor job when it comes to the shoulder complex. When I used it I followed Roman's protocol with great success after shoulder surgery. I felt it dramatically increased my progression during PT.
    Last edited by krask028; 05-03-2014 at 06:17 PM.

Thanks bro. I did a 2mg injection Thursday night. Going to do another on Monday morning. Then I'll do every Monday after.

krask028 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah I was pinning 2mg twice/wk on Monday and Thursday. I eventually had to stop because I didn't have enough cash to keep shelling out on it with other bills I have to pay. In hindsight I wish I would have budgeted more effectively and kept up with a maintenance phase, may or may not have saved me from slightly tearing my other labrum.

Quote Originally Posted by krask028 View Post
    Yeah I was pinning 2mg twice/wk on Monday and Thursday. I eventually had to stop because I didn't have enough cash to keep shelling out on it with other bills I have to pay. In hindsight I wish I would have budgeted more effectively and kept up with a maintenance phase, may or may not have saved me from slightly tearing my other labrum.
    2mg once a week is fine, mate.

next time, be more frugal with your dosing protocol, and save some cash. you can get by with 14mg per injury

with tb, you need the right dose, AND the right amount of time. no shortcuts. your body can only heal so fast. 6 weeks minimum.

Sounds like a lower dose over longer period is better than high dose for short period?

Quote Originally Posted by Rv8G30 View Post
    Sounds like a lower dose over longer period is better than high dose for short period?
    minimum 14mg spread out over a minimum six weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    minimum 14mg spread out over a minimum six weeks.
    So I'm right on with my dosing then. I'll go longer than 6 weeks if necessary.

So far I did Thurs, Mon, and going to do Mondays from here on out.

Deequarius is offline Associate Member
    Good luck on the cycle man.

Thanks bro. I'm still here. So far I've done Thursday, Mon, Mon. So coming up on the end of week 2.

Still here and still doing Monday injections.

by now, you are pushing 4 weeks.

you may be noticing some slight improvement, but you are not sure if it is real or just your imagination.

sound familiar?

you must not have started on May 2 when you started this thread. well, the above comment is aimed at week 4

let us know how it goes..........

Monday June 9th was my last injection. My shoulder feels a lot better overall. I'm thinking about extending this another 2 weeks. Good idea or bad idea?

if you feel there may be additional progress to be made with the healing, then go for it.

AND join the club!

shit does work, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    if you feel there may be additional progress to be made with the healing, then go for it.

AND join the club!

shit does work, doesn't it?
    Yeah I had to order some stuff for an upcoming cycle anyway so I ordered 2 more vials so I'll run another 2 weeks then see.

OK cycle has been over for a couple weeks and I'm still in disbelief. No pain, full movement of my shoulder, no pain when I wake up, no pain swinging a bat, no pain in the gym. These are all things that I've dealt with from the shoulder injury like 10 years ago. I feel 100%. I was very skeptical but this worked. I have now recommended it to two friends. I don't know what else to say. I'm blown away. It did take every bit of the 8 weeks though. At 6 weeks I wasn't completely sure, but extending to 8 weeks seemed to seal the deal.
    Red Bastard likes this.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    TB500 justseems to get better as time goes on. I really feel like initially it alleviates pain in addition to accelerating the healing process itself. Initially I assumed it was like all the other Equine products (Eq, kynoselen, etc) but it really nd truly works and works well.

OK cycle has been over for a couple weeks and I'm still in disbelief. No pain, full movement of my shoulder, no pain when I wake up, no pain swinging a bat, no pain in the gym. These are all things that I've dealt with from the shoulder injury like 10 years ago. I feel 100%. I was very skeptical but this worked. I have now recommended it to two friends. I don't know what else to say. I'm blown away. It did take every bit of the 8 weeks though. At 6 weeks I wasn't completely sure, but extending to 8 weeks seemed to seal the deal.
    Glad it worked out for you mate!

there was a member, I think maybe posted in my log recently, that said he didn't see any improvement after. I was running late and didn't take time to investigate further to see what the issue was.

Yeah my skepticism wants to tell me the pain is just covered up, but each week that passes is convincing me its healed.

Yeah my skepticism wants to tell me the pain is just covered up, but each week that passes is convincing me its healed.
    your skepticism is common. I was VERY skeptical at first. Especially when I first began noticing improvement. I kept thinking it was some kind of placebo. But the "placebo" effect kept improving.

I started with TB a couple of years ago. The injuries that were healed stayed healed. I have not had a single relapse with tendonitis or shoulder (although I've been more careful, especially due to age).

So I give TB a double Siskel and Eibert thumbs up!
    Rv8G30 and Red Bastard like this.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Ran TB a year ago. Results exceeded expectations!!
    A true "wonder drug"?

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    Will tb help repair tendenosis? I have been dealing with supraspanitis tendenosis as well as biceps tendenosis and just popped my shoulder today on bench. Also, where can I get tb500, is it an over the counter thing?

Damn, just looked on AAR, this stuff isn't cheap, probably somewhere in the ballpark of $200 for 6 weeks, but on the other hand, the Chiro is $450 for 6 weeks. Now to find a way to get the insurance company to pay for this too.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So glad I read this. It motivated me to do a TB cycle of my own. Been dealing with a bad pinches nerve in my neck causing major strength loss in all pressing movements which is crazy frustrating. This along with some other issues. I will start my own log and will run for 8 weeks at a minimum

Red Bastard is offline Member
    A key to effective TB therapy, is to remove the underlying causal factors, and to take a long time out, to allow the healing to proceed unhampered. No point in taking 2 steps forward, as you continue to take steps backwards. One still needs to do everything possible, to assist healing. Rest, heat, massage, physio exercises, proper nutrition, and, here's the biggy: Don't workout the affected area for at least 6 weeks!!

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Pistol me too. Mri said I have severe herniated disc c6-c7 few months ago I been battling thru it, might try this to.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    TB500 justseems to get better as time goes on. I really feel like initially it alleviates pain in addition to accelerating the healing process itself. Initially I assumed it was like all the other Equine products (Eq, kynoselen, etc) but it really nd truly works and works well.
    Wouldn't the pain relief be due to it being an anti-inflamatory as well?

Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post
    Will tb help repair tendenosis? I have been dealing with supraspanitis tendenosis as well as biceps tendenosis and just popped my shoulder today on bench. Also, where can I get tb500, is it an over the counter thing?
    for me, it did. I am now doing reverse curls, something that has bothered me for several years, with absolutely no pain. Admittedly, I don't go heavy on RC's, and keep it to about 60 pounds max at something like 15 reps. But, I'm happy with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Wouldn't the pain relief be due to it being an anti-inflamatory as well?
    for me, it's been a few years now since any tendon/shoulder issues. For all intents and purposes, I'm healed permanently, until the next time I fvck up and get injured.

Can it be done on and off cycle? I am about to go into pct next week and won't cycle until either dec or march.

Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post
    Can it be done on and off cycle? I am about to go into pct next week and won't cycle until either dec or march.
    TB has nothing to do with AAS. They are mutually exclusive to a point. And what I mean by that is if you are injured, and want to take TB, then not sure why you would be cycling AAS while injured?

The short answer is that it matters not whether on or off cycle in order to take TB.

boxingfan30 is offline Member
    wish I could use it... to much cancer history in my family though. Just not worth the risk.

I aggravated my shoulder while on cycle, and have been training through it, keeping it lightish working my weights up slowly and doing stretches and therapy. I just wasn't sure if it was something that had to be done on or off cycle. Luckily today it feels pretty good, so I will scale back on my weights and exercises and let it rest some more. Thanks for the info TR, this stuff sounds promising, I have been dealing with this on and off for years.

Thread Information