Impreza is offline Junior Member

Whats the Best supplement for light joint injury?

Wondering whats the best supplement for light joint injury. I have a shoulder injury It's not serious injury just little pain when I train my shoulder is there any supplement that really can help fix this injury ? There's no super pain the pain start with shoulder press only.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    really you should isolate the problem is it joint, tendon or muscle pain? I use osteobiflex to keep my joints from getting sore but I doubt it will heal an injury but it will keep everything lubricated and prevent pain

Impreza is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djgreen View Post
    really you should isolate the problem is it joint, tendon or muscle pain? I use osteobiflex to keep my joints from getting sore but I doubt it will heal an injury but it will keep everything lubricated and prevent pain
    The problem here the doc don know what exactly cause this pain unless I go for private doc which will cost me around 100-160 bucks just to diagnose this pain. I think I will not go doc until the next month. I can live my normal day with the injury so its not serious injury I guess? I will use move free until the doc appointment.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Look at the top of the page and read the post on shoulder injury. For joint supplement glucosamine with MSM and fish oil.

bartman314 is offline Productive Member
    injury usually has inflammation as a response. naproxen is a good way to address inflammation.

Blog Entries
    glucosamine

cgeorgemeow is offline Junior Member
    Get a tube of icy hot or bengay ultra. I rub it on my shoulders before I train and put a shirt over it. Make sure you wash your hands so you don't rub that stuff on your face or weights by accident. Itll warm the area and bring blood, also warm your shoulders up with rotator cuff exercises. Another trick is cutting the long sleeves on a sweat shirt right above the elbow, keeps shoulder warm but lets air in through arm area.

Thread Information