Hey guys, I'm just going to post retrospective experience I had with TB500.
I'll give some back ground information per my injury and the regime of TB500 I used
as well as my rehab time length. feel free to ask questions or even give your opinion on it.
purely doing this to give a read for people who were thinking of doing it, not to put them off
but to give them my experience and what I did, so try not to flame me unless your funny.

Operation
Laterjet with coracoid process transfer

recommended time regime from surgeon
(0-6 weeks sling, 6-10 weeks basic movement, 10+ weeks basic weights, 5 month mark basic non contact sport training, 6 months basic contact training)

Back ground history.
Anterior shoulder dislocation during basketball.

injuries sustained
SLAPS, hill sachs lesion, bankarts lesion, further fracture of the glenoid rim,
partial tears to posterior and anterior glenohumeral ligaments and a dead shoulder 2-3 months due to nerve trauma.
I strained my rotator cuff muscles but no serious injury and quickly healed.

Numerous surgeons and physios gave different opinions, due to my age and in an attempt to play college in the us,
the consensus was to rehab and hope for no issues, needless to say I had three further dislocations.

So I'm informed in january this year, I needed to have a laterjet / coracoid process transfer. OP DATE 3/feb/15

So I find some TB500 liquid solution in Aus from a website and I think to myself, theres the answer! magic liquid....

I found a crazy amount of different opinions on what regime I should follow, couldnt find a consensus so I followed the websites directive.

12 week course tb500 SubCut inject once daily (mon-fri) rest (sat-sun)

8 weeks loading phase - nightly SC injections 25UI 30 minutes before food or two hours after

4 week maintenance phase - nightly SC injections 12.5UI 30 minutes before food or two hours after.

to which I followed pretty much religiously.

so I started my TB500 31/jan/15 and finished on the 6/apr/15 (slightly shy of 12 weeks)

I had continued pain throughout my shoulder that has stopped me from weight training up until the 5 month mark which is 2 months past the expected return and even now is not ready proper lifting.

Now obviously every injury is different, surgery is different and everyone reacts differently to each surgery
and to performance enhancing substances.

I went to every follow up appointment and two extra on top of that due to issues with pain and poor ability to tolerate weight lifting / angles of positioning.
every scan/x-ray and test came up as no surgical or mechanical issue or reason for pain.

So to conclude this long winded personal report, after a 12 week program of TB500.
I had no noticeable improvement in speed of rehab, relief of pain or increase in strength,

its currently almost 6 months and im really only getting properly in rehab weights now (3 months post suggested time frame)

the only noticeable area I'm above average in is shoulder R.O.M though inconclusive to the TB500.

feel free to ask any questions.

Just giving my experience on TB500,