Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bartman314

Thread: motorcycle crash interrupts cycle

bartman314 is offline Productive Member

motorcycle crash interrupts cycle

i'm in the emergency room now waiting results on all the damage done during a crash at the track earlier today. peeing a bit of blood, and lots of lower body blunt trauma (definitely a broken metatarsal and perhaps a broken pelvis - i'll find out for sure shortly).

anyways i'm 7 weeks into a tren a 130 mg eod + 100 mg test cyp 2/week and depending on what i hear, will either cut cycle short or complete. stay tuned for providing advice...
    alphascorpio likes this.

well... it's worse than i thought. torn kidney and a broken rib and knee cap to go with it (hip is fine though, strangely it's what hurts the most right now). heading to the big hospital in the city for observation. looks like i'll be out for awhile. :-(

Ugbodybuilder is offline New Member
    Drop the tren and see if you can pickup some GH to assist in recovery. Leave the test dosage where it is...

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bartman314 View Post
    i'm in the emergency room now waiting results on all the damage done during a crash at the track earlier today. peeing a bit of blood, and lots of lower body blunt trauma (definitely a broken metatarsal and perhaps a broken pelvis - i'll find out for sure shortly).

anyways i'm 7 weeks into a tren a 130 mg eod + 100 mg test cyp 2/week and depending on what i hear, will either cut cycle short or complete. stay tuned for providing advice...
    You need to come off for sure. There is no way for you to train 100%.

just an update.

i took 5 days off and then hit the gym again. i am limited to upper body, and the ribs aren't that bad at this point. i stayed on cycle and i think it's helped retain some mass as i cut back a bit on calories. i won't hit my cycle goals (will just adjust in the 4 weeks that remain) and my lower body will atrophy, but at least i'm working it (what i can anyway).

the worst part of crash is i damaged arthritic hip and it hasn't healed at all in the 2.5 weeks since crash. i was already scheduled for a replacement (of this hip - had my other hip replaced 9 months ago), but now it's critical. i can't walk or move around normally. i may try some elliptical over the weekend.

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    Dam bro that sucks I whole you heal up quick

matri.x is offline Associate Member
    Man, you are a miracle ! Damn

another update.

upper body is basically back - lost a bit with the 5 day break and ramping back into it.

have done a couple of modified lower body workouts. arthritis is a bitch. i'm scheduled for (my second) hip replacement 2/2/16 - dealing with the pain until then is going to suck. i have painkillers prescribed, but don't want to over do it. sad seeing the atrophy, but it is what it is. i've done so many recoveries now it's just another one (after the surgery).

i'd appreciate any thoughts on how to deal with chronic arthritis pain. current protocol is one dose painkillers when i get up (takes an hour to loosen up and get ready for the day) and 3x400 mg/day naproxen (max dr's allow before worries of ulcer). i try to get in 15 minutes of elliptical a day to keep blood flow, and i do modified (light) leg workout every 5 days.

well... i had my hip replaced to deal with arthritis exacerbated from crash. tomorrow, i see the doc who should release me to lift again. those who have followed my saga will recall this is my second replaced (had the first a year ago). my lower body is an atrophied disaster. can't wait to start hitting legs again and get symmetry back - or at least the extent that i have such!

alphascorpio is offline New Member
    I sympathise mate i
    fractured my pelvis and a year later have been diagnosed with secondary arthritis to my hip joint. 6 weeks recovery after surgury and a few weeks off work. I was straight back to the gym and back on my bike. I have the hip opp in a couple months. Good luck mate.������

Thread Information